Chapter 4

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

"Yeah!" I screamed on the apron as I ducked into the ring. The crowd cheered me on.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and we are set for divas action right now," Michael said.

I got on the top turnbuckle and put two hands up. I jumped off just as Rosas music hit.

"And we are ready for a rematch for last week when Rebecca made her debut," Jerry informed as I paced.

Joe / Romans POV

I watched on as Abby circled Rosa. The two started their match.

"Hey Joe!" I heard someone behind me. I turned around to see Danielle or Summer Rae.

"Hi," I muttered as I focused on the screen.

"Abby's been doing good, hasn't she?" Danielle said with a smile on her face.

"Yep."

"Yeah, really good," Danielle laughed, "You know, Abby was talking about seeing a movie, but I can't go because I have Total Divas stuff and Saraya and Tenille are busy. It sucks," Danielle shook her head.

"That's unfortunate," I muttered.

"Yeah and you know, Abby really doesn't know many people on the main roster, but I know she knows you."

I sighed, "Did she tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Danielle tried to sound innocent. It wasn't working, "I just thought you guys were friends during NXT."

I shrugged, "You could say that."

Danielle laughed, "Then maybe you should ask her."

I knew what she was trying to do. It was obvious Abby had told her. Did she think I was that stupid? It's not that I didn't want to....just......no, not after what happened last time.

"Sorry, I'm busy all week," I said.

"With what?" Danielle tilted her head at me.

"Oh, you know, signing and interviews and everything."

Danielle sighed, "Ok, then maybe some other time, huh?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Danielle walked away.

Abigail/ Rebecca's POV:

Offscreen

I walked back from my match. I was still on adrenaline run.

"Great job out there," Danielle walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you," I breathed out as we started walking back towards the locker room.

She had a suspicious look on her face. I wasn't liking it.

"So..." I said.

Danielle smirked at me, "I talked to Joe."

"I knew it," I muttered as Danielle laughed.

"I asked if he wanted to go to a movie with you, but he said he was busy, but he did say that he would go some other time," Danielle was amused. I did not find this funny at all.

"Can't you just let me be?" I asked.

"Nope."

Smackdown

Colby / Seth's POV

Offscreen:

I walked along the hall way, heading over for my match. Jon was with me.

"Colby!" I heard a voice, "Jon! Guys, wait!"

I slowed down to see Danielle running over. Both Saraya and Tenille ran behind her. I exchanged glances with Jon.

"Hey," Danielle breathed out, "I need you guys help."

"With what?" Jon asked. I kept looking at my feet.

"To get Joe and Abby together," Tenille sang.

"Are you guys serious?" I asked.

"Roman will kill us," Jon said.

"So what," Danielle said, "You got to take a risk."

"Ok, what do you want us to do?" Jon suddenly looked interested. I'll admit it, I was too.

"Here's the deal, we go to a movie, we bring Abby, you guys bring Joe, then bam, it works," Danielle said.

"It's going to take a little more convincing then that, but you get the whole idea," Saraya added.

"Alright, Friday work for you?" I asked.

"Yes, lets do this."

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

Onscreen

"Tag!" I called to Paige.

Paige was able to jump over. I got in the ring and started clotheslining Aksana to the ground before hitting her with a drop kick causing her to stumble back to the corner.

I started clapping to get the fans pumped before hitting her with a monkey flip. I got on the top rope.

"Beccas flying!" JBL exclaimed as I jumped and hit her with a front drop kick.

I ran over and tagged in Paige before hitting her with a super kick. She hit the paige turner.

Paige's music came on as I got in the ring and hugged her. Paige got handed her title. I stared blankly at it as we celebrated.

Offscreen:

"Good match," I told Saraya as we walked back.

"Yeah, so anyways I was meaning to ask you..."

Saraya stopped mid sentence when Randy walked over. I smiled at him, "Hold that thought, Hi Randy."

"Hello," Randy winked, "Nice match out there."

"Thank you," I said.

"So, anyways, if you weren't busy this Friday I thought maybe we could go out for dinner."

Wow, I was not expecting that. I felt Saraya hit me in the side in warning.

"Yeah, I'd love to."

Randy smirked, "OK, I'll call you when I find out what we're doing."

"OK," I agreed with a smile. Randy kissed my cheek before walking.
......................................................
Pretty random, but an update still.