Chapter 5

Seth / Colby's POV

My phone rang. I answered it.

"Colby," I recognized Saraya's voice from the other side.

"Oh....Hey," I managed to get out.

"We have a little foil in our plan," she said.

"You mean for this Friday?"

"Yes. Abby's not coming."

Damn, "Wait, why not?"

"She's going on a date with Randy," Saraya sighed, "Whats our next move?"

"I wouldn't trust her with Randy, I'm just saying," I warned her.

Saraya groaned, "I know."

I paused, "Wait, I have an idea."

Abby / Rebecca's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Randy. I quickly put on my heels before looking myself over in the mirror. I wore a white dress that went above my knee, along with heels. My hair was down in curls.

"Ok," I muttered nervously as the door knocked. I walked over and answered it.

"Hello," Randy looked at me with a charming smile.

"Hi," I gave him a hug.

Randy was wearing a tuxedo. We must be going somewhere fancy.

"You look beautiful," he complimented as we walked down the hallway and got in the elevator.

"You look good yourself," I said with a smile.

The two of us headed out to his car. I sat in the front and he drove.

"So, can I ask where we're going?" I asked.

"Dinner," Randy said simply, "Only the best place for a beautiful women like you."

He's a flirt.

I blushed, "Well, thank you."

We got to the restaurant and Randy held my hand and led me in. It was one of those super fancy restaurants that you needed reservations for. I was impressed.

We sat at a table as the waitress gave us our menus, "What can I get you to drink?"

"Red wine, please," I said as Randy ordered the same.

"So, Abigail, what are you getting?" Randy asked as the two of us flipped through our menus.

"Umm..I kind of want spaghetti," I looked over my menu at him.

"Anything you want," Randy said with a smirk, "Maybe I'll just get that too."

We both ordered.

"How long were you in development?" Randy asked.

Wow, he actually wants to talk instead of just making out. That was new for me.

"A long time," I said, "I was two months in when I injured my neck.They didn't even know if I would be able to wrestle again."

"But my girl pulled through," Randy said.

"Yeah, after that I had to do it for two more years, but my hard work paid off as you can tell."

"And I'm glad," Randy said, "And I'm sure you heard of me, Mr. Face of the Company."

"That's right," I giggled.

The waitress brought us salads and breadsticks to start out with. We started up a good conversation. This was actually going great.

Saraya / Paige's POV