No words

When it comes to you,

There's just no words.

The Scritp - No words

If someone asked Calum to describe the girl he loves, he would have no words at all to do it.

For him, describing Letizia has always been a struggle from the day he met her.

From the very beginning, he could not find any words that could suite that girl with those long dark hair always tied in a pony tail, with those black glasses always on her nose. That girl with those dark eyes he has never had a real chance to escape from.

If someone asked him to describe the girl who is in front of him right now, he could not do that.

He could made a list of all the details of their first meeting, from what she was wearing to every single thing they did together that day four year ago. He could remember every action he did and every action she did too, every word they said and every single thing they saw together.

But he could not be able to describe all the smiles Letizia had on her lips from that first day till the present. He could not describe her expressions, or how she sees everything around her. He could not find any word that could define how she is: her kindness, her heart as big as the whole world, her way of loving him, her way of expressing herself and showing herself to him and to the other people she meets. He could not portray what Letizia has inside her mind and soul, nor the way she makes him feel whenever they are together.

For Calum, Letizia has always been a quiz which has never needed any answers.

And now that his girlfriend is inches away from him, Calum looks at Letizia, at her eyes behind which universes have hidden, at her soft lips which he would never get tired of kissing nor feeling on his skin at night under the blankets. He looks at her while his heart is beating so fast that all he can hear is Letizia's breath on his own lips, as if nothing else around them has the same importance.

He looks at her. And the word he would use to describe her is only one.

Love.

Author's note

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since the last time I posted a fanfiction about 5SOS. It's a bit strange coming back after so long. I don' know if I'm gonna stay and write something more about them or not.

Yesterday I was at their concert in Milan and seeing them after so many years made me want to write again about them. That's how this short story came to my mind.

I hope you enjoyed it and, please, let me know what you think of it: it'd make me really happy :).

For now, that's all ;). (Hope to) See you soon :3

Big kisses,

Letizia <3