" the library "

fmv;
FORELSKET

He stood alone in the balcony as he watched the people inside feast and dance merrily to the music — men and women in pairs, feet gliding in rhythm as if they are one. He carefully scans their faces as his thumb play with the ring that he kept on his middle finger, turning it many times before he finally laid his eyes on one girl. The young lady in the sapphire dress. He hated the color so much. She could've looked better in red with her smooth, caramel skin but he shook his argument aside, knowing that soon enough, she'll become one of his prized treasures. She'll look good displayed in his library.

It didn't matter if she was wealthy or poor, educated or illiterate — he didn't base his criteria on any of those unnecessary things. Jimin had no rules or whatsoever when it comes to choosing the one, but, the one thing that he made sure was that they looked good in red. Red is such a superior color.  There is unspeakable beauty in it that pulls him in. He need not care about anything else. He would take her and no one can stop him.

His hand reached out to take her hand, kissing her supple skin. Her skin — how beautiful it is. She is the one, no doubt. He pulls her in to his frame, the rough texture of her sapphire dress under his palm. He's impatient but he must wait for the prey to fall into his charms. He must take control of his own desires. He will have her soon. Soon.

She danced with him, smiling, her teeth are like pearls. Her hair fell behind her shoulder, emphasizing her beautiful necklace but Jimin is no more interested in the necklace than he is with her dress. However, what he finds beautiful is how her neck carries it with such elegance. Truly she is from a privileged family. Her roots come from a long line of Queens. He could see that she would make a fine Queen herself but not in this lifetime, she is going to be his in this lifetime.

🥀

Jimin has his lips attached to her neck and he feel himself swelling with arousal, his blood rushing down to his genital. Her skin is soft but her name, he can't remember. It doesn't matter.

She calls his name, her hands pulling his face away from her neck. She says something. Her smile is quite a view. He can't seem to focus on what she's saying as she has her hand cupping his arousal. It feels good but it will get better once he sees her in red. He catches the last words she said in a fleeting breath;

"I want you." She says.

"Take off the dress." He commands. She obliged and he felt relieved that he has gotten rid of the gruesome color. She is beautiful and vulnerable as she lay bare in his satin sheets. White sheets, he prepared them for his masterpiece later.

She spreads her legs open and invites him in. His lips place open mouth kisses along her inner thighs, earning heavenly sighs from her lips. Her caramel skin tastes as sweet as the real thing. She gasped when he flattened his tongue over the expanse of her womanhood.

"How can a slut taste this sweet?" Jimin talks down to her which she replied with a smile. He separate her pink folds with his fingers, gently swiping them up and down as he kissed her mouth, bent over her nakedness. She moans and writhes under him while he continues to feel her wetness.

Her hands find the bulge in his pants and she starts to massage him through the fabric. Jimin groans and closed his eyes, amplifying the feeling of her hand over his hard length. "Fuck, go on. Put your hands to good use."

She loosens his tie as she kisses his neck. Soon, his dress shirt comes off and her tongue is flicking at his nipples, alternating with soft kisses, all the while keeping her legs wide open for the man he just met. She doesn't know much about him but she wants him now. She wants him deep and rough inside her. She wants his cock prodding open her cervix and filling her up good until she cannot keep all of his cum inside.

He's had enough of the foreplay. From the way she looks under him, he could tell that she's ready. Jimin pushes her legs open wider with his hands, watching as her own juices leak down between her ass cheeks. He smiles down at the view, "Are you that needy?"

"Yes." She whispers into the air, almost begging while he pushes two fingers in.

"What a slut you are.." Jimin grips at her nape to bring her close and shut his moaning mouth with his mouth. His hands grip at his shaft and positions himself at her entrance. He slides his tip up and down her crying core, "Tell me what you are."

"Please, Jimin, just fuck me.. fuck me please." She bucks her hips against his desperately. "You're so hard. Fuck, it feels good. I want you inside me."

"I said tell me what you are." He grips at her hair and whispers in her ear, laying his cock just between her folds.

"I'm your slut." She confessed as if it wasn't a sin. Her eyes went wide and her gasp echoed at his abrupt intrusion. He rocked her body hard and made her stare at his eyes, gazing sharply at his weakened prey. It's just a short matter of time before she is complete.

Moans and grunts filled the room. The smell of sex and sweat hung in the air. She keeps on moaning, getting tighter as she wrap around his length like a glove. Her body is warm. It feels great as her body keeps him in heat.

"Ohh yes.. I'm so near." She moans in the air, her hands tightened around his biceps as her toes keeled in anticipation for the pleasure that is to come.

Jimin has been waiting patiently for this moment. She gives him a long kiss as she basked in her own pleasure while Jimin took the time to taste her one last time before he slashed her throat with a knife that he hid between the mattress and the headboard.

Blood gushed out tremendously from the open part of her neck. He made sure to cut the artery for a more beautiful scene. She was struggling to stop herself from bleeding, eyes wide, while she still kept Jimin inside her. The way she contracted around him and the sight that was before him made it so much easier for him to reach his climax. She was looking at his face with an expression that Jimin had seen on all the women he has ever fancied — a look of confusion and fear as their life slowly slipped away from their own hands.

Jimin removes himself from her and caressed her cheek with his bloodied hand just as her life is about to end. "Don't worry, love. You're not going to be alone."

He leaves her body cold on his bed, her eyes wide open and staring at him as the last remnant of life flees away from her flesh. Soon, she will rot just like the women before her who trusted this man. Who would've thought that someone as well off as him would have such a cold heart and a complicated mind?

"I will always be with you.. and you with me." Jimin says to the piece of bloodied jewelry in his hands as he encased it gently and placed it among the other memoirs in his library. He smiles at the sight of his almost completed library.

Jimin's gaze falls unto the center of everything. The centerpiece. There he will put his last masterpiece but he has yet to find the perfect one who will complete him. He basks on the feeling of immense joy as he imagines the future. "She will be perfect. She will complete me."