Chapter 11

A/N: this chapter and book is dedicated to my cousin SIERRA!! I love you and miss you so much!!!!!

Sierra POV

I opened the door and stepped inside the hotel room letting Harry follow behind.

All eyes were on us.

"hello?" I asked before walking to go sit by Zayn.

"So. Anything interesting happen at the store.?" Nai looked at me with wide eyes.

"Um.. Well." how do I say it?

They all burst out laughing.

"what?"

"We already know! Liam told us everything!" Rebbeca struggled to say between Laughs.

"Liam!" I hissed at the boy.

Liam POV

Uh oh! Sierra got up and started to chase me around the room.

"ZAYN! GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! TAME HER PLEASE!" I yelled to the Bradford boy.

"I'm good!" he yelled back laughing.

Later on tonight.

"Guys we should do something."

"Like what?" everyone turned to me from where they sat.

"You know, like watch a movie. A horror movie!"

"WHOO-HOO! Let's watch something like...hmmm... The Ring!"

"Nai! Isn't that scary?" Rebecca turned to her delusional friend.

"Nope! It's actually supposed to be funny!" she clapped her hands together.

"The ring it is! But you have to sit next to me." I laughed as she nodded and went to get it from her room. Apparently she keeps a variety of horror movies in her suitcase.

She came back a couple of minutes later, popped the cd in and sat back down in my lap draping her legs across Niall, Sierra, and Harry.

"Am I too heavy?" she turned and asked me.

"Not at all." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her in a casual hug.

Scream after scream we all let them pour out except for Nai who was now on the floor right in front of the tv watching the movie intently.

I was snuggled into Niall, who was buried behind Harry, who was squeezing Rebecca's hand, who had a firm grip on Zayn's knee, who had his arm around a sleeping Sierra. Louis had left for his room a while ago.

"Haha! Foolish girl! I tried to tell you!" Nai laughed.

After the movie everyone went to bed.

Nai POV

I crept down the steps. That movie made me so hungry!!!!!

I opened the fridge as silently as I could. CHEESE!!!! I could already smell the heavenly aroma of the shredded cheese. I pulled out the bag out and stuck my hand in it grasping some shredded cheese. Yumm!! Its soooo good!!

Liam POV

That movie was so scary. I walked down the stairs for some water. Wait who is that? Was that Nai? I crept closer. Yep.

Her body stiffened.

"Liam?"

She turned around and I froze.

"I was right." she smirked.

"How did you know?"

"I just do. So what are you doing up at this hour?"