Now it was Dilshad turn to get shocked, Razia can stoop so low she had no idea....

Dilshad – I treated you as my older sister and you repay it like this. I feel ashamed of you, I can't believe I made you both a part of my family..

Najma consoled her. She knew how well Dilshad has treated both of them and what they did in return was unforgivable.

Tanveer turned to Asad and hold his hand "I agree I did a mistake Asad, please forgive me.. I have done all this for you only, please forgive me..." Asad look at her in disgust. She seems to be a psychic person, who had no idea what she was speaking... "You have no idea Asad how much I love you since childhood.. I have always dreamt to be your bride but then suddenly this Zoya came in between us and she spoiled everything. She is a thorn in my side which needs to be removed Asad for good. She has to die Asad, she has to die..." She was not in her senses, she was going crazy. Tanveer can't see herself loosing in front of Zoya. She cant let her win and snatch his Asad. Asad looked at her and gave her a tight slap. Everyone was shocked... Asad never raised his voice on any women slapping some one was another thing but today nobody can stop him. It was about his Zoya, his life. He will not forgive anyone never....

"Shut up just shut up. She isn't a thorn, you are.. You are the one who is trying to come between us, so not her but you had to go for good. Did you hear Tanveer you are the one trying to come between us. Zoya is my life and if you ever again thought of hurting her, I will kill you with my bare hands... Let me finish this misunderstanding of yours completely, you can never be in my life... Because the only women with whom I will share my life will be Zoya Farooqui, she will be the one becoming Mrs. Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan and whosoever did try anything to harm her then God knows, I will not hesitate before killing that person..." His sudden outburst left everyone tongue tied... Zoya was on 7th sky listening his sudden confession. Everyone else was also shocked and happy listening him. Yes all of them had thought about this but didn't had the courage to speak to them as they were always indulged in fighting. But Today hearing Asad, they were too happy. But the person fuming in anger was Tanveer, she can't let this happen. She cannot let Zoya snatch the love of her life....

She Suddenly got a hold of knife and moved towards Zoya but before she could attack, Asad caught her and gave a one more tight slap, she fell down....

Sheerin immediately hold Zoya, she was too scared for her daughter Rashid and Zoya calmed her down....

"Didn't I said, don't even try hurting her.. I will kill you.." He shouted at her. In next minute police also arrived, Razia got scared seeing the cops..

Asher – I have called the cops. I guess when we know who the culprit is then we should get her arrested for the safety of my sister.. I cannot compromise with Zoya's life...

Asad – Thanks Asher, you did the right thing, I was about to do the same. Inspector please arrest her...

Razia – No, please Asad, don't do this.. She is very young if you will send her in prison what will I do, she is the only one I have left in this whole world...

Asad – I am sorry Aunty but your daughter didn't left any choice with me. She is not even sorry at her crime and leaving means jeopardizing the safety of Zoya and my family, that I can't do..

Razia moved towards Dilshad and others for help but no one listened to her... Tanveer was having no sign of guilt on her face, instead she was shooting daggers at Zoya. Zoya hid herself behind Asad. Police took her away and Razia too went from there crying....

It was a very eventful day. But finally they fought against all the odds and were there together and happy. They smiled at each other. Again, there was no need of words, their actions were enough. He took her into his embrace... She closed her eyes, she was tired and he was tired too, tired of fighting, fighting for her....

Dilshad coughed louder to get attention of both of them who were lost in each others arms... They separated hurriedly Zoya was blushing hard and everyone had a playful smile on their faces. Asad too was shy. Dilshad came towards them and kissed on their foreheads and took them into a hug....

Najma – If both of you are done romancing can we please finish my wedding, yours still have some time anyways...

Najma complained with a cute pout and all of them laughed at her cuteness....

Dilshad – Yeah first let me get done with Najma's wedding then I will talk to them also.. 

Dilshad said with fake anger, which scared both Asad and Zoya, but soon everyone burst into fits of laughter seeing their scared faces.... They both got embarrassed and moved outside hurriedly. Everyone was admiring our new couples. They all were happy for them.....

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I know it's a small update but will cover up with next one... so Tanveer is out of scene and Asad had confessed his feeling... Story is going towards its end but still there is lot left... please vote and comment ....Happy reading everyone... :)