⭐️ Chapter 4 ⭐️

You walked towards the balcony and slid the door open with Yeontan still in your arms.

You nervously spoke to the stranger. "Hello?"

He quickly turned to look at you and got up from the chair.

Both of you stood with surprised expressions on your faces.

He put his hands in his pockets. "I didn't think you'd be up this early."

"I-I didn't think you would Min Yoongi..."

You shivered at a cold breeze on the balcony.

"Let's go inside." He turned you around and put his hand on your back to guide you inside.

Once you both stepped inside he closed the door and led you to a couch to sit down.

"Taehyung is getting your stuff from your hotel. He should be back soon. In the meantime, I'm sure you have questions." He leaned back into the cushions and crossed his arms and legs.

You sat frozen in place, his gaze holding your eyes.

He raised an eyebrow to prompt you on.

"H-how did I get here?" You quietly stuttered out the first question.

"Well you passed out backstage and we didn't want you to be laying unconscious somewhere so here you are." He said it like it was no big deal.

You suddenly thought back to his previous statement.

"How did you know wh-"

"Where your hotel was?" He interrupted you. "Taehyung went through your phone."

A slight blush became clear on your face as you looked away from him.

He probably seen all of my saved pictures of them, and my edits, and my fan fictions, and my-

Oh no...

Please not the sm-

"Don't worry we just wanted to find out basic things, for example your hotel. I don't think he indulged too far." Yoongi smirked at your clear embarrassment.

Just then the door handle was heard clicking open on the other side of the house and two voices mingled together.

"Yeontaaaaannn!" A happy voice called as heavy footsteps ran into the living room.

The man ran in with a box smile and noticed you with Yeontan.

"Good morning!" He beamed with happiness as he came closer and hugged you.

I'm in their house... I pet Yeontan... had a conversation with Yoongi... and Taehyung just hugged me...

Yoongi huffed and got up to get him off of you.

"We don't need her passing out again you idiot." He said coldly.

Taehyung pouted and stomped his foot with Yoongi standing as a barrier in front of you.

Another walked into the room with lit up eyes and a bunny smile when he spotted you.

"Hello!" He cautiously walked towards you, afraid of the hyung standing in his way.

You still sat unblinking in shock as they talked about getting your things into your room.

Yoongi turned towards you. "We'll let you have some time to process everything while we sort some things out."

With that statement he dragged the younger ones out of the room.

Before they disappeared around a corner, Taehyung gave you a wink and then a sweet smile. "See you later."

You stuffed your face into a pillow and quietly screamed into it once they were out of sight

A sudden idea popped into your head.

I know how to check what apps he was on...

You double clicked your home button to open all of the recent tabs (iPhone) and scrolled through.

Maps, that's where they found my hotel. Messages... I closed that after talking to mom... WattPad was the most recent?! Nonononono...

You clicked the tab to open the app.

Thankfully it was on a normal story and not about them.

You closed out of the book and went to one of the true fan fictions to compare stories to real life.

Your breathing hitched.

The last line on the paragraph, it said, "He stopped before walking out the door. 'See you later.'"

Shit.

————————————————

Ohoho are you positively, 100%, absolutely sure he read it? I'm going to make many quick chapters like this because I really want to add onto the story without having you guys wait too long. 💕
~Author