⭐️ Chapter 3 ⭐️

Warm sunlight gleamed through a window onto your face. Squinting, you yawned and rubbed your eyes.

Is the concert today? Did I just dream that?

After your vision had returned, you looked around the room but didn't recognize anything.

An alarm clock next to you lit up with the time '9:56'.

The soft bed underneath you didn't belong to the hotel.

The walls were a different color.

Even the aroma of the room was better.

You soon became panicked and went through the events of what you thought was yesterday.

So I was at the concert, most likely imagined Taehyung looking at me, sadly got escorted out, cleaned up the room and...

Oh my god...

I met Taehyung? I MET TAEHYUNG.

The door cracked open and you instantly turned towards it.

You could tell the person behind it was nervous to fully open it.

"H-hello? Who's there?" The bed was on the opposite wall so you couldn't see through the crack of the door.

It creaked open a bit further so someone could slip through a plate of eggs and bacon with apple juice. You hadn't seen their face but could tell they didn't know how to greet you.

This is... creepy. But maybe they're just trying to help?

You got up to get the food and looked around the room again. A banner hung on one of the walls.

Whoever lives here must like BTS too.

After fully scanning the room and eating you decided to venture out into the hallway with the dishes.

You pulled the door open fully and walked to the end. There was a stairway leading downstairs.

You placed your foot onto the cold wood from the carpet of the hallway.

As you began to make your way downstairs with the plate and empty cup, you heard a quiet yap of a dog.

You got to the bottom of the stairs and went to investigate. A little dog stood at your feet and yipped excitedly at you a few times.

 A little dog stood at your feet and yipped excitedly at you a few times

"Aww," You bent down to pick it up "you're so cute!"

You held the little dog like a baby with one arm as you continued with your original goal.

The dishes went into the sink and you seen your phone on the counter.

A slight crack split through the screen but the screen still lit up as you clicked the on button.

You let out a sigh of relief. At least this still works. Now, where am I?

Well I'm still in Seoul, that's good. Hannam The Hill? Isn't that place super expensive?!

You pulled up your location app and walked around the giant house. There must be someone around here.

Since you had come to Korea alone there was no one you could call to come pick you up.

The dog licked your face, reminding you of his presence.

A small flicker shimmered within it's fur. You stopped walking and grabbed it to see a name tag.

Yeontan? Isn't that-

You looked up and seen glass sliding doors leading to a balcony. A man sat in a chair outside with his feet crossed.

Maybe he can answer my questions.

—————————————————

So who do y'all think it is?
I know this chapter is a bit shorter but I have to have a dramatic ending, I mean is it really a fan fiction without suspense?
~Author