⭐️ Chapter 2 ⭐️

~Your pov~

The man lead you to the side of the concert center.

Why are we walking towards the back?

It seemed he wasn't actually taking you out of the arena but more so; backstage?!

Am I in trouble for something??? I know I was taking pictures when I wasn't allowed but I thought everyone did that!

Tears formed in your eyes. You NEVER did well with confrontation.

When you reached the back he told you in a gruff voice to go into a room. You followed the instructions and walking into a white painted room with cement flooring. The man closed the door behind you and you could hear him stomp away.

I guess I'll just wait then. This place could use some decorating.

There were a few chairs and tables with empty coffee cups and plates filled with crumbs also in the room. Not knowing how long you'd be in here, and being the good hearted person you were, you cleared the mess into a nearby garbage can.

It was such a good feeling seeing how good the room looked after your work. You really wonder how long it's been.

Checking the time again, "8:50?! How long am I going to be here?!"

A deep rumbling voice came from behind you.

"However long you feel like staying."

You turned back to the door to see the most handsome man you've ever laid eyes on. Sweat dripping down his forehead from the concert, he had one hand in his pocket and another on a white towel draped over his shoulder.

"T-Taehyu..." You got cut off by your eyes beginning to flicker. The last thing you seen was Taehyung with a worried face as your vision went dark.

~Taehyung's pov~

The concert was over and I went downstairs to find the break room.

Did he manage to bring her backstage? I hope she's still there...

I quickened my pace as the break room came into view. Clicking the door open, I seen the girl once staring at me from the crowd turned away from me and turning her phone on.

I heard her call out. "8:50?! How long am I going to be here?!"

I tried to think of a smart response but could only come up with, "However long you feel like staying." The concert got me tired so my voice was deeper than usual.

The girl quickly turned to me and I could see the shocked expression on her face.

"T-Taehyu..." She began to wobble and I seen her eyes slowly flicker. I instantly became worried.

Please don't faint!

And yet, there so goes. I rushed over in time to stop her from hitting the ground. I could hear her phone clunk around but was more worried if she would be alright.

I stayed sitting on the ground as I rested her head in my lap. I couldn't help but admire her facial structure and marvel at her beauty.

Yoongi walked into the room along with Jungkook.

"Yah, Taehy-... Is that the girl? What happened?" Yoongi pauses mid-sentance after catching a glimpse of her and stood with his mouth slightly agape.

"She fainted, I hope she isn't hurt..." Taehyung looked back at her worriedly.

"We should lay her down somewhere." Yoongi came closer and kneeled down on the other side of her. He slightly tilted his head and reached out to touch her face.

I grabbed his hand with a strong grip and kept him from her. "I chose her."

"Aish, that hurts!" You released his hand and Yoongi stood up. He rubbed his wrist and walked out, muttering something under his breath.

Jungkook still stood in the doorway staring at her in awe. His eyes fixated on her as if he had seen an angel.

"YAH!" Jungkook jumped at Taehyung's sudden outburst. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he stumbled backwards out of the room.

Taehyung picked the girl up and began to carry her out.

He smiled as he watched her hair fall perfectly around the curves of her face.

"I hope you stay."

—————————————

Gotta have that dramatic pause amirite? Where will the reader end up? Will she choose to 'stay'? 👀 I hope whoever stumbles upon this little story enjoys it, there's much more to come!
~Author