Chapter 12 🥶

Ivory POV 💙

Last night was a good night for me besides the running from kentrell shit .

I got some bomb dick than he took me to go get some food .

like husband material or husband material .

let me stop lmao .

I woke up this morning to kentrell actually beside me .

he had his arm around my waist though so I tried to move it atleast a little bit so I could get up and get ready for the day .

gang and nem weren't here so that was good I wouldn't be getting rushed into getting up and making food for people .

when I had moved kentrell arm he slightly twisted and shifted his whole position .

I got up to go get some clothes .

I grabbed my beige fashion nova two piece .

and I grabbed some panties and a bra .

I was making my way into the bathroom until I heard my name being called .

"Ivy" kentrell said sitting up .

"yes" I said "where you going" he said .

"nowhere I'm just getting ready for the day" I said .

"I was comfortable though I was just about to cuddle with you" he said .

"kentrell you sound stupid you don't even like to cuddle hell you ain't even good at cuddling" I said rolling my eyes .

"whatever yo" he said with an attitude .

"shut yo ole mad ass up and cuddle with a pillow" I said going in the bathroom shutting the door and locking it behind me .

than taking off my clothes turning on the shower and getting ready to hop in it .

Kentrell POV 🌚

she really finna be the death of me .

I couldn't even go back to sleep I was wide awake now .

so I decided to check my phone .

I put that shit on dnd because I know how ivy is if your phone blowing up and buzzing beside her she going to tell you to check it and when she say check it she don't mean turn away in check it she mean check it and let her see it too .

I really don't want her in my business so my shit on dnd .

I opened my iMessage and sighed at the messages .