The Plan

3 years later

        The prince and princess finally got over their unforgiving awkward stage after 2 years. Now Beatrice is 15 and Alexander is 16. Just three more years before they get married.

        Today, they had a break from their classes, so Alexander was visiting Beatrice. They were just sitting down on the couch, watching a show on the television with Bernice (Beatrice's younger sister) sitting in between Alex and Bea. Beatrice looked around the large entertainment room, which was also the family room.

        “Bernice, turn up the volume on the TV please,” Beatrice whispered to her sister. Bernice did what her sister asked her to do.

        “I want to try and sneak out of the castle just before dawn. Do you guys want to come with me?” She asked quietly.

        “But, I thought we aren't allowed to go outside,” The 10 year old asked her big sister. Eyes full of wonder and innocence.

        “That is why we are sneaking out. I al-” Beatrice was cut off by Prince Alexander.

        “Wait, we? What do you mean, we? As far as I remember, you just told us about your intentions two seconds ago and we never answered your question,” Alexander interrupted.

        “Well, then answer it. It is a yes-or-no-or-maybe question.” Beatrice gritted her teeth, annoyed that she was rudely interrupted while talking about her plans.

        “Yes, but what will happen if we get caught, huh? Ever thought of that?” The boy asked.

        “I was going to tell you my plan, but guess what; I was rudely interrupted by you!” Bea hissed.

        “Oh, so now you're blaming me?” Alexander asked.

        “I am not blaming you. I was simply stating that you cut me off when I was about to tell you my plan.”

        “Which is the same thing as blaming.” Bernice was just sitting there, watching the two bicker like an old married couple. Finally, she decided to break the argument.

        “Hey! How about this: Big Sis will tell us her plan then Alexander would point out any flaws. Sounds good?” Bernice suggested.

        “Fine.” Beatrice and Alexander exclaimed simultaneously. They couldn't believe that a mere ten year old stopped their argument and suggested something that they will both benifit out of. Bernice must be a child of Nemesis Alexander and Beatrice thought.

        *

        *

        *

        Okay, so at the last part, it was suppose to be only ,"Beatrice and Alexander exlaimed simultaneously", however, my teacher said to add more detail so everything after that is not on my original story. So, if there are any grammatical mistakes, please tell me or just ignore it.

        Also, if you are familiar with Greek Mythology or PJO (I am a big fan), you would know that Nemesis is the goddess of balance, justice, revenge, and vengeance. Poor Ethan Nakamura lost an eye because of his mother. I still can't believe that Nemesis would do that to her own son.