/11\

But Kaito didn't come back. He didn't come back for a few days, "Just how bad did your fight get?? Shuichi asked as he tried to call Kaito again, "Pretty bad!" Kokichi whined, fiddling with his phone. "Gghhh he didn't pick up! Try calling him again, i'm calling Kaede!" Shuichi said, nervously glancing at Kokichi, "Alright, Alright!" He said, lifting his phone up to search for his contact. "Wait!" Shuichi went to the 'find my iPhone' app on his phone. "He IS at Kaede's!" He snapped. "He could've just left his phone there to trick us!" Kokichi said, hugging Shuichi from behind. "Couldn't hurt to look.." Shuichi mumbled. Kokichi let go of him and they headed off to Kaede and Mius house, which they could walk to.

Shuichi knocked a good 10 times on the door. Kaede peeked out of a crack in the door, then fully opened it with a smile. "Hey, Shuichi!!" She said with a smile. "Hey...is-" "Is our lovely boyfriend here?!" Kokichi asked in a more nervous voice then he intended. Kaede's smile softened, "Yeah, he's here...He's wanted to come back, but he didn't-" "Where is he?" Shuichi asked. "Guestroo-" Shuichi pushed past Kaede and headed to the guest room. Kokichi followed him as he stomped up the stairs. And the mom-like screaming rang through the house.

"YOU SCARED ME!! YOU SCARED US!!! YOU DISAPPEARED WITH NO WARNING!!!" Shuichi screamed, his hands balled into fists. Kaito was sitting on the guest room bed, not
knowing what to say. "YOU...YOU D-D-DUMBASS!!" The boy snapped, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "..I'm sorry." Kaito mumbled, standing up. He pulled the trembling Shuichi into his embrace, which he dragged Kokichi in on as well. "Your an asshole for running off and making Shuichi cry!" He huffed, hugging back. "It's either dumbass or asshole, huh?" Kaito chuckled. "Yes!" Shuichi pouted. "Haha, i'm sorry.." He said again, hugging them tighter. Miu snapped some secret pictures and snuck off with a smirk. Eventually, they let go of each other and headed home, Kaito carrying a sleeping Shuichi. "He falls asleep easily, doesn't he?" Kokichi muttered with a smile. "Yeah, he really does. It's cute." Kaito laughed, "Not so looooud! Your hurting my ears and you may wake up Shuichi!" The shorter boy whisper-yelled. "....This is amusing." The so said 'sleeping' Shuichi murmured without them hearing, since they were whisper-yelling at each other. But it wasn't as bad as the other fight, this one was just for fun.

Bonus:
"Hey Kaede?" Miu muttered, looking at her girlfriend, who was cooking. "Yeah?"

"How do three people fuck??"

"....Shouldn't you know this?"

".....Heeeee!!"

—————————————
word count: 446
woosh it's back!! yay!! i'm tired lmao
but here y'all go!