❄︎5❄︎

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!!" is what Shuichi woke up to. He slowly opened his eyes and rolled over to see Kokichi bouncing at the window with Kaito. Shu couldn't see what they were so excited about, so he got up, rubbing his eye, and stumbled to the window. His eyes widened in amazement and he instantly pressed his hands and face on the window.

Kaito and Kokichi looked at Shuichi and giggled at his amazed look. "Your excited~" Kokichi chirped, scooting closer to Shuichi. "You were too." Kaito growled, pulling Kokichi closer to himself. "Awww, is Kaito-kun trying to get secret hugs~?" Kokichi teased, which made Kaito's face go red. "sh-shut up..." he muttered. Shuichi and Kokichi laughed. "But it's snowing of course i'm excited!!" the navy haired boy yelled. "aaaaand apparently it's supposed to be a storm." Kaito said as he check his phone. "whaaaat?! nooooo!!" Shuichi whined, pouting. "Yeah, we should set up." The astronaut said. "Games, blankets, pillows, and moooviiiieeeessss!!" Kokichi yelled, pulling himself closer to Kaito. The two taller boys nodded and began collecting the things they needed, closing any windows that were open. Shuichi turned on the AC, although he had some extreme body heat the two didn't know about. It was their first winter living together, and he did have some secrets.

Shuichi sat on the couch and waited for the boys to come over to him. Kaito brought games and Kokichi brought snacks. Kokichi sat next to Shu first and felt his body heat. "Wooooaaaaaah are you siiiick or something?" The supreme leader asked, scooting closer to Shuichi since he was cold. "N-No, I just have a lot of body heat.." Shuichi replied, blushing a little. "Your waaaaaarm!!" Kokichi said, snuggling up next to him. Kaito sat down, "Wow, Kokichis right." He agreed, snuggling up to Shuichi as well. The said boys face went red, "E-Eh?" Shuichi was completely confused and flustered, his face heating up more, "Shush..." Kokichi muttered, blushing. Shuichi looked at him and chuckled, "Are you embarrassed?" he teased. The leaders face went red, "N-No!!" he buried his face in Shuichi's shoulder and said, "Sh-shut up..." which made the detective chuckle softly.

The three could hear the wind outside. "Oh yeah, It's bad," Kaito muttered, yawning and laying his cheek on the detective's head. Shuichi sighed and smiled slightly, keeping the two close to himself. Kokichi grabbed a bag of cheddar chips and put them on the detective's lap after ripping the bag open. The three boys grabbed at the chips and watched anime for a couple of hours.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

"I'm checking outside." Shuichi said, standing up and not bothering to put on a jacket over his short sleeve shirt. When he opened the door, an entire pile of snow was covering the doorway. And then, it all fell on him.

Kaito and Kokichi heard the huge plot of the snow from the couch, so quickly looked over to see their boyfriend buried in a pile of snow. "Oh, my god!" Kokichi yelled, giggling. The two got up and went over to the pile, pulling the poor, cold, shivering Shuichi out. "Gh-hh.." He was rubbing his arms. Kaito ran off to grab a blanket while Kokichi hugged the cold detective.

"Daaaang, that was only on your for a good 5 or 6 seconds, and your freezing!!" Kokichi yelled. Kaito ran back over with a blanket and wrapped it around his two other boyfriends. Shuichi smiled as the astronaut managed to carry them both to the couch. "Momo is so strong!!!" Kokichi yelled, and Kaito smiled and put them down on the couch, then snuggled up next to them. Shuichi shuddered, yet the cold was beginning to go away. He suddenly heard snoring. He looked over at Kokichi, who was fast asleep. Kaito and him chuckled and fell asleep eventually as well

———————————
word count: 655
woosh updates