Chapter 20

Allison's POV

I counldn't help but to let out a scream. The person ducked their head as soon as I did. "Oh my gosh, I told you I heard someone." I yelled at Blane who now was trying to get dressed as fast as he could.

"Allison put your cloths on." He whispered. 

I gave him a funny look. "Why are you whispering." I said. Then I heard it the sound of foot steps coming fast towards the room. Shit, I stood up with the sheet wrapped around me when the door flew open.

"What...." My dad started to say. Then he looked between me and Blane. Double shit, Blane was buttoning his jeans with out a shirt and I was standing with a sheet wrapped around me. And if that wasn't bad enough Linda and Mark came storming in.

"What happened, why'd you scream?" Linda asked as soon as she walked in then seen our appearance and covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh." She mumbled but you could see the hint of a smile shinning in her eyes.

"Allison go get dressed." My dad snapped making me jump. Fuck I couldn't move though I just stood there staring at them. "NOW" he yelled. I took off towards the hallway clinching my clothes tight until I heard him start yelling at Blane.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my daughter!" He screamed. Oh shit he's pissed which is weird, he always seemed so fine with sex.

"I uh, we um, were just, uh." Blane mumbled just loud enough for me to hear out side the door but not really making any since.

"Come on Rick, they're mates. When did you and Tonia start having sex after finding out you were mates?" Linda said trying to help but as soon as she said my mom's name I knew he would explode and sure enough he freaked.

"That's what I'm afraid of, this little punk's not going to sleep with my daughter then leave because something better comes along. I should rip your head off you little fucker. And Allison if you don't get dressed right now your ass is leaving in that damn sheet." He screamed, never really hearing him swear this much I thought it might have been a good idea to listen to him. So I took off running to the bathroom, putting my clothes on as quick as I could. As soon as I opened the door he was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest not looking at me. He grabbed my arm pulling me to the front door.

"Rick I thought she was staying here?" Linda said as my dad pulled open the door.

"That's before I found them sleeping together. Now say bye Allison, its going to be awhile before you see them." He growled. 

That made me stop. "What?" I yelled getting teary eyed.

"We're moving in with Bridget. Now get your butt in the truck." He said giving me a push towards the truck which made me stumble. I heard a growl coming from the other side of my dad by the door I looked over to see Blane being held back from his dad.

"Don't you even try anything." My dad said towards Blane making him growl again.