Chapter 17

Please vote and comment! Hope you like this chapter. xoxo :)

Blane's POV

Pulling up at the hospital I didn't even know if I turned my truck off as I hopped out running for the entrance. Going up to the desk I asked the lady behind the desk what room Allison was in. Watching impatiently as she typed oh so slowly on the computer. Getting irritated I slammed my hands down on the counter. Which only made her jump and look up with a frighten look on her face.

"Sorry, can you just hurry up please." I said trying to be nice.

"I'm sorry, it's only my first week" She said looking like she was about to cry. "It's room 124."

"Thanks." I mumbled taking off towards the room. Walking as fast as I could with out running I tried to concentrate on the number the lady just told me. I seen a group of nurses and doctors come out of a room down the hall shaking their heads.

"Man, she was so young." I heard a nurse say which made me slow my steps because I knew I was getting close to Allison's room. I took in a deep breath.They couldn't be talking about Allison I thought as a nurse walked up. "And that's such a pretty name. "Allison" That made me stop.

"What did you say the person's name was?" I asked feeling like I was about to pass out.

"Allison, a young beautiful girl, well was." The doctor said passing me.

"What do you mean, I thought it was just a bump. It wasn't that bad right?" Not being able to take it anymore I fell to my knees right there in the hall way. "So Allison's dead." I whispered. I didn't even get a chance to tell her I was her mate. "Oh god." I yelled putting my head in my hands and started crying.

How could this of happened, I never thought this was ever going to be our fate. We were supposed to have kids, get old together, spend the rest of our life's by each others side. I'm never going to hear her laugh, see her smile, kiss her, hold her hands, smell her wonderful scent.

That little fucker took the only thing that was worth anything to me. I don't care what happens to me I'm going to kill him I thought getting up from the floor and was about to head for my truck when I heard the most beautiful voice hit my ears.

"Blane." I turned around to see Allison being rolled out of the opposite room. "Are you okay, you look worse then I do?" She said giving me a funny look.

"Oh my gosh honey, did you think I was talking about her?" The nurse asked giving me apologetic smile. "Oh sweetly that was a lady that just came in for a SRS." I looked at her with no idea what she was talking about. It must have showed on my face because she smiled and said. "A sex reassignment surgery. I think she goes by Mike now or should I say HE goes by Mike."

They all started laughing. Well I'm glad they get amusement out of all this. I guess that's what I get for jumping to conclusions I thought shaking my head and letting out a laugh.

"What, I don't get what's going on." Allison said bringing my attention back to her. Oh my sweet Allison I thought walking up to her and smashing my lips to hers. She let out a little yelp in surprise then melted up against me wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling me closer.

"Um Blane, why are you kissing my daughter?" Allison's dad asked making me pull back to see him standing in the door way Allison just came out of.

"I um, I was just..." I stuttered. Fuck I never realized how big he really was until now. "I'm, she's um, fuck." I said rubbing my neck.

"My gosh Blane, grow a pair already." Allison said rolling her eyes.

I snapped my eyes to hers. "I have a pair and you know it." I said then remembered her dad was right there. Shit looking to see both his eyebrows raised.