Chapter 3

Picture of Blane's parent's to the side. LOL

Don't forget to show me love (vote or comment) if you like! xoxo

Blane's POV

I stopped right outside the door of the house trying to catch my breath. I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

Man, I have never had a kiss that good before. It was crazy coming from Allison of all people. It probably has something to do with the change I thought leaning over on to my knees and taking in a few deep breaths.

This wasn't what I thought the change was going to feel like. My dad never said any thing about feeling tingles of electricity going through my body. As crazy as it seemed I even think I seen fireworks. 

I was told that it was going to be the most excruciating pain that I would ever feel but instead it felt good. I felt like I could fly and like I was going to pass out at the same time.

All the sudden I really couldn't breath and like my heart was going to explode. I took off towards the trees not even thinking about my truck. I started to run towards my house. I didn't know how long I ran for when I felt like someone hit me in the stomach with a sledge hammer.

I grabbed my stomach and dropped to my knees. I felt like I was going to puke, I couldn't breath. Then I heard a loud cracking noise right before my spine bowed in the wrong direction. I let out a cry as the pain hit again. This time I wasn't able to keep myself up and I fell to the ground screaming.

I tried to get to my feet so I could make it home only to have my arms pop out in the opposite direction and my shoulders rotated backwards. I felt a burning in my stomach then I started throwing up some thick green slime. My intestines twisted and pulled sending pain through out my whole body. My body was on fire, one last burst of pain went through my chest making me cry out then i felt nothing. 

Waking up i could feel the sun shining on my bare body. I was too scared to move, so I just laid there for a few minutes. 

Finally getting the courage to move my head from side to side, I brought my arms up to lift myself up. I felt fine. I felt better then fine, I felt great.

Getting up and looking around I realized I wasn't that far from John's house. I took off to find my truck only to realize I was butt naked. But it was too late.

"Jessica, is that Blane?" a girl yelled out.

I turned around to find the red head from last night and a couple of her friends. Grabbing myself as quick as I could and hoped they didn't see how embarrassed I was.

"Hey ladies how's it going." I said smiling big, trying to cover up the redness of my cheeks.

"Headed home," Jessica said "man last night was crazy. Where did you go running off to?"

"Oh no where special." I said giving her a wink.

"Come on Jess he obviously just woke up out in the woods after having sex with a different girl." One of her friend tried whispering.

"But he is just so hot!"Jessica whispered back.

Man this werewolf hearing is the shit I thought flexing my arms a little.

"Well I have to go, Tiffany is trying to run away from her one night stand." she said giving me the same smile she had last night. It just didn't have the same effect for some reason.

"Jessica!" Tiffany yelled out while they were walking away."Did you really have to tell him that?"

"Oh please did you see him, that’s exactly what he was doing." Jessica said.