Chapter Sixteen| He's mine

Start from the beginning

I yawned as I starred up at the sky, it was barely night anymore.

The previously dark blue sky was now lightened, it was no longer dark, but it wasn't quite light yet.

I decided not to ponder or worry any further, it took a lot of self-control, but I stopped thinking. Instead I distracted myself by thinking about Shawn, I couldn't have asked for a better first date I don't know where we'll go from there though. It was fun and all, but Shawn seems to take the high road rather than the slow one.

Finally, I was able to what I had been dying to do all night, get in my bed.

I slipped my shoes off before literally diving onto my bed and that was me out for the night.

***

I woke up the next day, very hesitantly I easily could've slept through the entire day if Caleb didn't wake me up by banging disturbingly loud on my door.

"What," I murmured as I swung the door open.

He cringed, "What the fuck happened to you?" he asked, looking me up and down in disgust,

"Wow thanks," I rolled my eyes, "There's nothing wrong with me"

He laughed sarcastically, "Your hair is bigger then my di-"

"Shush!" I interrupted him, "What was so important that you had to wake me up for?"

"Taylor's downstairs and she won't leave." He growled, "She wants to go shopping!" he said, mimicking her high pitched voice.

Son of a biscuit, I forgot I was supposed to be seeing her today.

"Shut up!" she shouted from downstairs.

I laughed, "Tell her I'll be down in two," I said before slamming the door shut.

Not bothering to have a shower, I quickly got ready wearing some high waisted shorts and an ACDC shirt tucked in and converse, though Caleb wasn't lying about my hair, it was horrifying, It took me ten minutes just to brush the knots out, by then it was frizzy and needed a good wash, something I didn't have time for so I tied it up into a bun, grabbed my phone and ran down stairs.

Taylor was seated on my couch, tapping away on her phone, her leg jumping up and down impatiently.

She definitely looked much better then I did, her blonde hair was pin straight as always and she was wearing extremely fitting dress, far too fitting for the mall though she would disagree.

"Finally," she sighed dramatically, getting up off the couch, "Your brother wouldn't stop staring at my boobs," she whined.

Caleb walked out of the kitchen, dropping his phone as he heard what she had said.

"I wasn't even in the same room as you!" he exclaimed before picking his phone back up.

Taylor rolled her eyes and nodded sarcastically, "Sure, Caleb. Now you're lying." She replied though I knew she was just being dramatic and trying to wind each other up.

Those two get on each other's nerves faster than a seahorse gives birth

"I have a girlfriend, why would I stare at your boobs?"

I held my hands up, "Don't answer that question, let's go." I grabbed Taylor's arm before pulling her towards the front door, "Bye Caleb,"

I slammed the door and headed towards her small car, before hopping in.

"Your brothers so gullible," she chuckled to herself.

"I know," I laughed along with her.

We began driving, for a long time as there we no malls very close to Riverview you had to drive for an hour to get to the closest one.