18

Chapter 18 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

I was at one of my Dad's garden restaurants with all of my family

I was at one of my Dad's garden restaurants with all of my family. I could not focus since my head had been fulfilled of Keira. I've called her for many times but her phone did not active. I was worried and anxious about her suddenly.

"Is there something happen?" Mom asked who was sitting down across me. "You look not eager at all."

"Don't mind me." I smiled weakly.

"So, Nic..." Dad began to talk while wiping a smudge on his mouth with a napkin. "What kind of gift do you want?"

"I want a huge library in our mansion." Nicolas answered excitedly.

"Are you serious?" I turned my head to him. "After you graduated, you just ask a huge library?? Why don't you ask a new car, a new mansion or any good things?"

"I don't need a new car and a new mansion yet. My car and my mansion are still nice." Nicolas answered innocently. "I need a huge library because I want to take a postgraduate class."

"No, Nic." Mom interrupted us. "You just graduated and I think you should do vacation for a while."

"I think it's a good idea." Clover said, turning her head at Mom. "Could we vacation to Japan? I want to eat lots of sushi."

"Of course." Mom answered eagerly, turning her head to Dad. "Shall we, honey?" Dad nodded and smirked thinly as his answered.

"But I want to take postgraduate class, Mom." Nicolas insisted.

"Yes you can but you have to do vacation first, okay?" Mom offered.

"Okay." Nicolas smiled thinly and he turned his head to Dad. "So, Dad. How about my library?"

"Don't worry. I'll take it as soon as possible."

I could feel my phone vibrated inside my pocket. I took my phone out and there was a new message from Summer.

Summer:
Your cousin is so ass hole. He's humiliated Keira in front of people. He put an ice bucket on the up frame door and when Keira opened the class door, the ice bucket dropped down on the whole of her body and the worst is... she's faint.

My bloods were boiled with full of angriness. I instantly got up from the chair, making a sound of the chair.

Mom, Dad, Nicolas and Clover straight to pay their attention to me.

"What happens?" Mom asked shockingly.

"I'll tell you at home. Excuse me. I have to go." And, I ran straight to the parking lot. Fuck, Brandon. I'm gonna kill you.

After parking my car at the Keira's orphan driveway, I instantly got out of the car and ran to the front door hurriedly.

"Kei!" I shouted while knocking on the front door frantically. "Keira, open the door!"