Chapter 24

Hai! So I'm sorry to say this but this chapter will be the last. This book has finally come to it's end and you guys have seemed to love this book which is amazing news to me. I just want to take this time to thank you. For the support, the votes, the reads, etc. Most importantly, thank you for the smiles you put on my face whenever I read your comments. Having ending this book, Gay Life returns for a month or so on Christmas Day until its final end when I then introduce to you all a McCreamy X Reader. Enjoy the last chapter - making it longer than normal! Bai xx

Waking up in Cam's arms is the best thing ever. I can't believe my life ended up being so lucky! Except for Lily and my panic attacks I guess you can call them. Oh and not forgetting Invader - we cannot forget about that asshole. If it wasn't for Toby being friends with Cam and Jay at school, and pursuing a full time career in YouTube, then I wouldn't have met the most amazing people on earth - one of them so happened to become my loving husband for life.

Before my life took a huge turn around and spectacular things happened to me, I was an ordinary girl just living with her parents and brother after me and him became college drop outs. I was looking for a job so I didn't have to stay at college because I'd rather stay as close to my family and friends as I can - even if that meant getting a full time job early on. As well as all that, I had my own girly group but slowly we all started to drift apart and we haven't talked to each other for a couple years I'd say. To be honest, I don't really care that we all broke away from each other because frankly, I'm quite happy where I am now. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Beautiful blue eyes lock with mine with everlasting love. He holds me close and cuddles me with safety. "Whatcha thinking about gorgeous?". The nicknames he produces are adorable and I'm so happy to be the one they're aimed at.

I smile and give him a light kiss on the top of his nose. "you my love"

"What about me?"

"That I'm yours. That you're mine"

"Forever and ever"

"I hope so"

"Bitch does this ring not say enough about my undying love for you?" He chuckles as do I.

"Of course it does. Even more than you think"

"Good"

"You know, without Toby pursuing his YouTube career, I don't think we would have met - unless you lot came for a sleepover at our parents house whilst we both still lived there"

"True true. I'm very happy he did"

"Me too. And thanks Cam. Thanks for putting up with me. How you took interest in me I don't know but I'm sure as heck grateful and thank you. Just thank you"

"And thank you for being a gorgeous woman and an amazing and beautiful wife. I love you to bits and can't thank you enough for what you've done for me.

We smile at each other, enjoying one another's presence and relaxing - eventually going downstairs with little Lydia for food and drinks.

We don't bother to change and, instead, decide to stay in our sleep wear and invite the boys and Avery over for a pajama party - to which they all excitedly accept the invite.

Within half and hour I'd say, everyone arrives - in their sleep wear; with food, snacks, and drinks; funny little decorations for the fun of it; games; and much more. I decide to have a one on one conversation with them all to tell them how much they mean to me. First up is Toby.

I wander through the group of people to find my ambiguous princess of a brother standing happily with the boys - the front of his fringe or quiff dyed blonde. "Toby, can I talk to you a minute?"