4.

"this could be something, herron." - limelight999

chapter 4 - the H-girls

——

I raised my hand.

Mr. Turner: Yes, Ms. Hart.

Me: May I go to the bathroom?

Mr. Turner: Yes.

I walked out of class with everybody's attention.

I checked my phone to see a few messages from Marco.

So I went to the office and I heard more voices than just Marco's

So I went to the office and I heard more voices than just Marco's. So I decided to walk by and I peeked through the window (and door window). I saw both Marco and Mason, but also Zach Herron and some of Mason's other friends, though Zach was the only one on my age/in my grade.

I just casually kept walking and went to bathrooms, where I took my phone and wrote to Marco.

After that just walked back in class and sat down.

The lesson continued as it would've anyway.

We had this project going on with text analyzes and I was given a Shakespeare piece.

——

When the bell rang we all took our books and went out of the classroom.

I turned left to go to my locker. When I got there I put my books in and heard somebody behind me.

???: I told you it was bad.

I looked over my shoulder. I saw Cameron, his locker was on the other side of the hall.

Me: The fight?

Cameron: Yeah. Your brothers seem to like fighting each other.

Me: Yeah... I don't know.

Cameron opened his locker and put his stuff in there. I locked my locker same time as he did.

We walked beside each other to the canteen.