a present for a friend

I felt like drawing this for you Vampire_2p_Italy / DreamsForDays313

It looks kinda weird but I hope you like it! I was inspired by re-reading (my keyboard says that isn't a word) your 2p! Vampire!Italy fanfic and I wanted to redraw him because I think I've drawn him once as a vampire already! Feel free to use this...

It looks kinda weird but I hope you like it! I was inspired by re-reading (my keyboard says that isn't a word) your 2p! Vampire!Italy fanfic and I wanted to redraw him because I think I've drawn him once as a vampire already! Feel free to use this as your icon, if you want to use it as such, and have any problems getting it to look right, I'll fix it for you!

I suggest to whoever is reading this, check out their account and read all their stories, because they are an absolutely amazing writer, one of the best I've seen on here by far! And we've been friends ever since I got Wattpad and I've had the pleasure to read their stories and watch them grow! So please check them out!
Especially their 2p!Vamp! Story uwu ❤️❤️❤️

P.S; I'll be drawing some more stuff from that book ;)

Other people reading this:
Please don't ask me to make art for you, they didn't ask for this, I made it out of blue. I don't really feel like taking request atm,, I love you all, I'm also just kinda lazy and don't want to take request as well tbh- sorry if this seems rude I'm kinda tired rn

Also I totally didn't use Lucio's out from The Arcana for his outfit- ;))))