i could have just went together with taeil.❞ sicheng said, his pout was covered by the mask.

don't you like me being with you?❞ yuta said, looking at sicheng.

the chinese lets go of yuta's hand and now wrapped his arm in yuta's. they were already at a part where there's not that many people now and they could finally breathe. it was not easy holding each other's hands with some eyes on them, especially when the people's eyes didn't show any adoration to the two. most of them showed disgust. two boys, holding each other's hands, walking down the streets. disgusting, for them.

i just felt bad.

is it because of the people looking at us?❞ yuta questioned

but sicheng didn't answer. the chinese just stayed quiet, the silence invading them. their breathes were the only sound that was heard in the cold night, aside from their fast heartbeats of course.

it's almost finished.❞ sicheng decided to change the topic, which he regretted doing.

the japanese hummed, ❝and that means that..

do you have to?

yuta smiled, ❝do you want me to stay?

he has falled this hard that he would do everything for sicheng. even if it means that he will need to leave his career for sicheng. he didn't care if people will hate him after knowing the reason why he decided to leave his career. what's important is that he'll be happy with sicheng.

but will sicheng be happy with him?

for all yuta knows, sicheng loves his career so much. he's not even sure if the chinese loves him the same way he does. sure, they kissed, but that doesn't mean sicheng has also fallen deep like how yuta is right now.

what are you thinking?

the both of them finally arrived at sicheng's apartment and yuta had no plans of leaving. not when he felt like he needs to say something. he doesn't want to go home regretting why he didn't say it.

yuta?

looking at those beautiful orbs, yuta cupped sicheng's face. there was no one there but them so why should he be afraid to touch sicheng?

the japanese removed his mask and a smile on his face was shown. ❝you are so beautiful.

sicheng giggled, ❝i'm wearing a mask dumbo.

you can wear a paper bag and you will still look beautiful.❞ yuta said, earning a slap on the arm by sicheng.

have you been this cheesy ever since?❞ sicheng scrunched his nose, not approving at what yuta just said.

only when i'm in love.

the chinese tilted his head to the side, ❝so you're in love?

yuta's jaw dropped, ❝are you seriously this dense?

how should i know you're in love!?❞ sicheng clicked his tongue, part of him was genuinely annoyed. why did yuta kiss him when he was in love? bold of him to play with sicheng's feelings. ❝and here you are, kissing me when you're in love.

yuta couldn't help but giggle. this sight of sicheng is honestly cute than scary. ❝i'm in love with you.

wait..❞ sicheng paused for a second and then let out an oh, ❝i'm so stupid.

yuta was expecting something in return but all the chinese did was to hit himself. yuta frowned as he held sicheng's wrist to stop him from hitting himself. ❝stop.

sicheng looked up, staring at yuta's eyes which were looking straight at his ❝you stop.

what did i do?

the chinese looked awat, knowing that he'll cringe at the next words he is about to say, ❝make my heart beat faster than its normal pace.

instead of cringing, yuta felt butterflies inside his stomach when sicheng said that. he was glad to know that he could make sicheng's heart beat fast. at least in that, he knows that he has an effect on sicheng.

just when sicheng decided to face yuta back, he saw the japanese leaning down on him. not removing the mask, yuta kissed sicheng.

a click from a camera was then heard across the hallways, taking a picture of a japanese actor named yuta nakamoto kissing a chinese actor, dong sicheng.

t b c