Beach Day

Brittany's POV
I wake up and realize that today is beach day. I get up and take a shower. I go downstairs and decide to make breakfast for San and I. I feed Val and continue making eggs and bacon. I turn on some music and start humming along to some Taylor Swift. I get bored and I decide to sing when I hear my favorite Taylor song come on.
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
You were in college, working part-time, waiting tables
Left a small town, never looked back
I was a flight risk, with a fear of fallin'
Wondering why we bother with love, if it never lasts
I say, "Can you believe it?"
As we're lyin' on the couch
The moment, I can see it
Yes, yes, I can see it now
Do you remember, we were sittin', there by the water?
You put your arm around me for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine
Flash forward, and we're takin' on the world together
And there's a drawer of my things at your place
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded
You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes
And we got bills to pay
We got nothin' figured out
When it was hard to take
Yes, yes
This is what I thought about
Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water?
You put your arm around me, for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine
Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
You saw me start to believe, for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine
Oh, oh, oh, oh
And I remember that fight, two-thirty a.m.
'Cause everything was slipping right out of our hands
I ran out, crying, and you followed me out into the street
Braced myself for the goodbye,
'Cause that's all I've ever known
Then, you took me by surprise
You said, "I'll never leave you alone"
You said, "I remember how we felt, sitting by the water.
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time.
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.
She is the best thing that's ever been mine."
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine
Do you believe it?
We're gonna make it now
And I can see it
I finish and plate the eggs and bacon when I feel arms snake around my waist.
"Beautiful voice Britt." She says.
"Why thank you and good morning." I say spinning around and looking into Santana's dark brown eyes.
We sit and eat breakfast in silence. Not awkward but comfortable silence.
"Hey Britt I am going to get dressed." I hear Santana say.
"Okay I am going to clean up." I say and begin to was the dishes.

Santana's POV
I walk up stairs and find a cute bikini. It's beach day I grab a pair of ripped jean shorts from my luggage. I walk into Britt's closet and grab a Hawaiian shirt to throw over my bikini top. I also borrow some of her blue aviators and a pair of slides.

 I also borrow some of her blue aviators and a pair of slides

I walk out of Britt's closet and meet a half naked Brittany. I stand in awe admiring her fine toned abs and muscles. She is currently standing in her room in her boxers and her bathing suit top. She starts to pull down her boxers when I clear my throat. She turns around with her boxers halfway down where you can see the beginning of her crotch. Her face is bright red.
"Hey San." She says smirking. I blush and I watch as Brittany continues to tug on her boxers. Why not have some fun I think to myself and I walk closer to Brittany. I rake my finger nails up her abs.  I pull down her boxers and turn around and leave her room. Leaving Brittany stunned.
I wait downstairs for Brittany and she comes about 5 minutes after I did the small tease. She looks hot.

Her shirt is open exposing her abs like mine and dang does she look good in Balenciaga

Brittany's POV

"Ready San" I ask grabbing the keys to my McLaren.
I open the passenger door for Santana and she sits.
I get in and start the car and it gives a nice roar.
"Damn I need a Jeep." I say.
"I think you own enough cars Britt." Santana says with a soft smile.
"You can never have enough." I say. I turn on the radio and tap my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat. We arrive at the beach and Santana grabs are stuff and heads to the beach. I stop by a local surf shop and borrow a surf board.
I begin to walk towards the umbrella where San is with the two surfboards balanced on my shoulders. I set them down and see San peacefully tanning on her towel.
"San I am going out to surf." I say.
I hear a small mumble acknowledging my words.
I go out and sit on my board until I see a wave coming. I start to paddle and I stand up. I surf the wave doing tricks in the air. Why not pull a small prank on Santana after she teased me this morning. I fall off my board and disappear under the waves.

Santana's POV

I am peeking out of my sunglasses watching my beautiful blonde surf. She looks so hot. I continue staring until she disappears under the waves. I wait for her to appear and she doesn't. My chest tightens where's Brittany. I begin to sprint towards the ocean. I throw my sunglasses in the sand and dive into the waves. I spot Britt's board and I grab her. I pull her ashore and she's not moving. I begin mouth to mouth. Suddenly I feel her two arms wrap around my waist and Brittany deepens our lips into a kiss. I push back shocked.
I watch her smirk.
"What the hell Britt I thought you were actually dying." I say upset and I feel the anger rise in my chest but also tears well up in my eyes.
"It was just a prank Santana I am fine it's okay." She says hugging me tight.
"That wasn't funny." I say.
"I got a lovely kiss from that so it was worth it to me." She says smiling and staring into my eyes.
"Britt you scared me I thought I was going to lose you." I say.
"You will never lose me." Brittany says giving me a kiss. I return the kiss. It quickly becomes a heated make out session on the beach. We break apart for air and lie on the sand cuddling away.