Getting to Know Her

Brittany's POV
Day one of my week of getting Santana to agree with my plan. First day of showing her who I am.
I've planned out the whole day beginning with breakfast at a small cafe in downtown Sydney. Then we will head to a mini-golf place and finish the day off with ice cream and a walk on the beach. I might add in something else if we have time. She's asleep in the guest room and I start to get ready. I take a quick shower and throw on a outfit.
Brittany's Outfit

I thought I would pull out an outfit for Santana too

I thought I would pull out an outfit for Santana too. I got her the same jacket as me and some Nike shorts and my other balenciagas the ones that look like socks and some RayBans aviators because you can't go wrong with those.
Santana's Outfit

I think most of this should fit her I am a few inches taller

I think most of this should fit her I am a few inches taller... I mostly wear guy clothes almost all the time but I do have a few women's shorts. I go into Santana's room to wake her up. I come up next to her side and gently shake her.
"Santana wake up we have to go to eat breakfast!" I say. She grabs my arm and flips me onto the bed putting me into an arm bar.
"Ow!" I say groaning.
"Oh my god Britt I am so sorry!" Santana says. I smile at the pet name and I return the favor.
"It's okay San just don't break my arm we need that for our fun activity today." I say. I get up and I give her the outfit I pulled out for her.
"Cute we are twinning." She says with a sweet smile and heads to the bathroom to get dressed. She walks out and looks absolutely stunning. I decide to flirt with her so I wink at her. I swear I see her blush but not entirely sure. I walk her into my garage and she looks like a kid in the candy store looking at my cars.
"Which car?" I ask pointing to my Audi R8, McLaren, Lamborghini, or BMW i8.
"I have never ridden in a BMW i8 before so that one." She says.
I smile and grab the keys. I open the door for her and she hops in. I shut the door and sit on my side. I start the car and I rev it before leaving the garage. I exit and hit the highway at top speeds zooming past cars. I rest my hand on the console of my BMW i8 as I speed down the highway. I feel a warm against my hand and notice Santana laid her hand on mine. I decide to take her hand into mine and I intertwine our fingers. We arrive at the cafe and I quickly release our hands. We enter the cafe and I order us breakfast. I hope no one saw us I don't feel like arguing with my parents about the media. We sit and eat in silence until San asks a question.
"So Britt what are we doing today?" She asks.
"It's a secret but I swear if them damn paps get in my way they will need to file charges against me for assault." I say making her laugh which causes me to smile since her laugh is adorable. We finish up and I head to our first location, mini golf. I pull up into the place and Santana looks sad.
"What's wrong Sanny?" I ask.
"I suck at mini golf Britt, Rachel would make fun of me because I was so bad." She says.
"Well you are with me today and I will help you!" I say with a smile and I see a smile form on her face. We go up to the counter and I buy us special balls. I got a red ball that said Dino Adventure Putt Putt and a blue one for me that said the same. I kissed her ball and handed it to her.
"Your winning ball." I say and she takes mine and kisses it as well. We grab our clubs and begin the first course which was filled with dinosaurs. I ask a guy to take a picture of us standing by the raptor with our clubs. I look at it and we look cute. I set it as my home screen. I let Santana go first and she wasn't kidding when she said she was bad. It took her fifteen strokes while it took me two. We went to the second course and she looked a bit frustrated.
"You suck!" A little boy yelled.
"Shut it little dude go find your mommy before I get you kicked out!" I say.
"Brittany I can't do this." Santana says in frustration. I place her ball at the start and press myself against her back. I place my hands on hers around the club and help her swing the ball. It lands straight into the hole in one making her smile. She turns and gives me hug. We finished all twenty holes after two hours of me helping Santana. Before we left she took a selfie of us in front of the sign of the place. I beat her by a few points but she was happy she didn't lose by a lot. I took her to a fancy restaurant where we ate sushi for lunch. I had some spare time so we walked around the mall and we bought clothes. I got Santana a gift... I haven't given it to her yet but it's a nice watch. She got me something too but she hasn't given it to me... She got a swimsuit because I told her she was going to need one. We are going surfing sometime this week because it's one of my favorite things to do. The sun was starting to set and I got into the car and drove Santana and I to the beach next to my house. We stopped for ice cream on the way there and I got her a scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough. We got to the beach and we walked across the sand letting the water wash onto our feet. She shared the ice cream with me and I held her hand as we continued our walk. I admired her from a distance taking in all her beauty. Her caramel skin, her raven black hair, and her chocolate brown eyes.
"Are you staring at me Brittany?" She asked.
"Nope I don't know what you're talking about!" I say and run away from her. She laughs and we run across the sand. She runs away from me and I catch up and tackle her into the sand. We fall to the ground and roll in the sand. I grab her and we laugh.

Santana's POV

Brittany tackles me into the sand and we tumble across the beach. She grabs me and looks me in the eyes. I get lost in her blue eyes. Am I falling for this girl just maybe... a little... I mean she's so amazing. I can't fall for this girl... she doesn't even like me.
I lean and give her a quick peck on the cheek and stand up.
"Thanks for today Britt it was fun." I say avoiding her gaze.
"Yeah no problem Santana." She says and we walk back to the car and drives us back to her house.