Girls

So um where was I oh yeah girls who run the world girls who run the world sorry I had to say that :/ ik ik what you're thinking LAME oh well

any who back to the subject Girls I'm one you are probably one if not I apologize sincerely but anyways

Girls

in werewolf stories on wattpad you will see this ALOT and if you're a writer please avoid

-the leading female characters always have the same personality (shy, low-self-esteem, loner) Why can't she be the opposite of these. Please can anyone show me where it states in wattpad that it's illegal because I apparently missed that part

-Just a small note here. What's up with there nicknames being kitten? Its cute and all but it's overused.

-Must the girls all be gorgeous? I have to say this again don't cast them as models and then make them have suuuper low-confidence. Let em' have some freckles, maybe a scar over her eye maybe one blue one brown eye, maybe she has one arm or leg (it would make since if you didn't have a cast butcha do so yeah)

-They always come back. In the beginning it'll say they have pretty much a terrible home life their mom and or dad, brothers sister and other people abuses her verbally and or physically. One random ass day she just wakes up on her birthday, finds her mate, he rejects her, and then after like fucking 10 or more years of shit she already took that's what makes her want to leave, some ass hole who, in real life, would probably be the poster child for std because of how many girls you describe he just casually has sex with. So she has an awesome NEW life but goes back, with ease.

Come on young writers of the werewolf category you can do better.