Battle Royale II (Pt. 2) (RN)

Start from the beginning

Meggy threw the Impulse Grenade at SMG4, as it stuck on the ground below him.

SMG4: Ah, piss...

The Impulse Grenade exploded, launching SMG4 off the rooftop.

SMG4: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Meggy: Sorry, SMG4! I had no choice!

SMG4 hit the ground, and died from fall damage.

Meggy: Alright, that's over with... Dang it... I'm hurt. Hopefully I have something...

The Inkling looked through her stuff, and found no Shield Potions or medical equipment.

Meggy: Ah, carp. I really need something, or it's lights out for me...

She then saw Steve across the street searching dead bodies.

Steve: Where the hell is the good shit?! Come on! All I have is a Pistol, some Bandages, and Grenades! Argh...!

Meggy: Yes! He has Bandages! Alright, I gotta try and sneak towards him and snatch the Bandages.

Meggy jumped into some tall grass, and started slowly walking through to not cause any noise. She pointed her Sniper at Steve, when she heard a familiar voice.

Luigi: Steve!

Steve: Huh?

Luigi: Hey there Steve! It's time for you to DIE!

Steve started to laugh, and fell to the floor.

Luigi: Why is everybody so mean to me?

Steve: YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!

Luigi: Wah?!

Steve quickly built a fortress made of bricks.

Luigi: Uh oh. I'm in danger!

Steve: Now, it is YOU who will die!

Steve shot Luigi in the head with his Pistol, which killed the plumber insantly.

Mario: LUIGI, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Steve: Wait, what?

Mario: GRRRRR, STEVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Steve: *Homer Simpson voice* Ah, crap...

Mario took his shotgun out, and started shooting at the fortress.

Steve: SHET! He's mowing my fort down! Stop that!

Mario: No!

Steve went to shoot Mario with his Pistol, when it suddenly clicked. He was out of ammo.

Mario: Yeah, I've got an easy kill!

The plumber continued to shoot the bottom of the fort, as it started to collapse.

Steve: Uh oh!

The fort fully collapsed, as Steve fell to the ground and took a ton of damage. Mario walked up Steve, and pointed his shotgun at his face.

Mario: This is revenge for what you did back to me in March, biotch!

Steve: Well, this sucks-

Mario shot Steve, spraying blood and bits of brain everywhere.

Meggy: Ew... Wow, Steve got annihilated! But I don't want to fight Mario, so I'm staying here...

The storm started to approach.

Mario: RUN BITCH, RUUUUUUUUUUN!

The plumber grabbed all of Steve's stuff, and started to run as fast as a Cheetah.

Meggy: Hmm... Aha! Thank god I have this Jump Pad!

The Inkling started to build a long staircase, and put the Jump Pad down.

Meggy: Let's go!

She bounced on the Jump Pad, sending her flying into the sky. Meggy opened her umbrella up, and started to float.

Meggy: This is actually quite a nice view... I wonder if (Y/N) is okay? I hope so...

The Inkling's heart started to beat a little faster.

Meggy: Whoa... What is this feeling...? No, snap out of it, Meggy! You gotta win this Battle Royale!

(Alright, the cringey chapters are almost done... If I could go back to the past, I would ask my past self "Dude, why did you create these chapters?")

(Ah well, what's done is done... I'm looking forward to renewing the Infinite Arc!)

Anyways, lata!