Chapter 1: So This Is How It Starts

            Shanghai had changed a lot since I was last here. I changed a lot since I was last here. Changing time zones once again was taking a toll on my body but I had to push through so that I could catch up with my classes. Only someone crazy would choose to double major and double minor at one of the worlds most prestigious universities.

            Hi, I'm crazy.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

            "Have you had time to even eat today, Prisha?" Ying Yue asked as we both rushed to our next class. She had just had her lunch where as I was rushing from one class to another. I looked at my old but longest friend. Her light brown hair was straightened, framing her face perfectly. She had styled it with a bright red headband which matched her lipstick. I thought back to when I had last ate and I realized that I didn't even eat this morning because I was in such a hurry.

            "There is no time to eat when you have six classes in one day," I answered as we turned the corner.

            I didn't have time to stop and I had found myself smashed into a hard, warm body. I stumbled back, regaining my balance before I fell to the floor. I heard Ying Yue gasp as I looked up at four tall, good looking figures looking down at me.

            "I'm sorry," I immediately said, looking into eyes of the one that I ran into. His eyes were dark and cold, looking down at me with such annoyance. His hair was slicked back with the long pieces twisted, making him look almost like a pineapple, if I'm being honest.

            "You should be," he answered harshly, removing his eyes from me and looking straight ahead above me. Now, I was annoyed. I felt a tug on my arm, Ying Yue pulling me closer to her.

            "It's F4," she whispered in such aw.

            "F4? What are they, a boy band?" I scoffed, not bothering to even keep my voiced hushed so that they couldn't hear me. The one standing a little back from the one I ran into started to giggle a little but hid his laughter from the other three that turned to look at them. I knew who he was.

            "Stupid girl," the one pissed off at me said, angry as if I should know exactly who they are and worship the ground they walk on.

            "Who do you think you're calling stupid?" I spit, my temper now getting riled up.

            "Please don't mind Prisha. She just transferred," Ying Yue sweetly interjected, trying to diffuse the tension that was now filling this entire hall.

            "Ah Si, let it be, she made a mistake. Let it go," the one with glasses said to pineapple head.

            "It was an accident. I didn't do it on purpose," I corrected him. Bbbb-ringgg! The bell echoed through the halls of the university and I was officially late for class. "Well, this was a waste of my time," I scoffed, walking through the group of boys, who decided to stand in my way at this point. Something got a hold of my arm and yanked me enough to stop me.

            "You still owe me a proper apology, stupid girl," pineapple head commanded, his voice hard and mean. My temper was now boiling into anger.

            100, 99, 98, 97, 96,...

            "If you know what's best for you, you'll let go of my now," I replied, taking a deep breath.
95, 94, 93, 92, 91,...

"Or you'll do what?" he taunted.

"This is your last warning. Let go of me right now," I said through my clenched teeth.

90, 89, 88, 87, 86,...

"Or what?"

And I'm done.

I grabbed his hand, peeling it off of my body enough where I could grab a hold of his wrist. Twisting his thin arm, I kicked his ankle, causing him to fall on the floor, his arm and his pain now in my control.

"Prisha!" Ying Yue exclaimed, shocked and scared. Pineapple head yelled in pain.

"Hey! Let go!" he yelled, struggling to get loose.

"Why should I?" I retorted back. He just continued to groan in pain. After a couple more seconds of him struggling, I flung his arm away from me. "Touch me again and I'll do worse," I stated, before walking away from everyone.

"Prisha!" Ying Yue shouted after me, as caught up to me.

"See you in studio, Lei!" I shouted without turning around.

"See you!" he shouted back.

"Prisha are you crazy? Do you know who that is? Do you know how powerful F4 is? What have you done?" Ying Yue questioned, extremely worried at this point.

"I don't care."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! If you liked it, feel free to give this chapter a vote and/or comment. I would love to hear what you guys think. Hope to see you at the next chapter!

- Impact