Prologue: The Beginning Of Scrouge's And Dark Gaia's Friendship!

Start from the beginning

Dark Gaia looks outside of the window.

Dark Gaia: Uh Scrouge... Since when does your Mom has a beard???

It turns out that SAMANTHA was the one that shot someone and that someone is Sarge.

Scrouge widens his eyes as the cops puts Samantha into the cop car while Sarge in the ambulance as his leg was shot.

Scrouge: MY MOM SHOULDN'T GO TO JAIL!!!

Scrouge jumps through the window to the ground and lands on his feet not even wincing in pain at all, he was immune to that height and fall. Scrouge raced to his home as Dark Gaia quickly follows him

Dark Gaia: SCROUGE WAIT FOR ME!!!

When they got back to Scrouge's home it was too late the cops and the ambulance are now gone and so are Scrouge's parents.

Dark Gaia: *Tears up* W-we're... We're too late...

Scrouge cries as he falls to his knees and "cursed" as Dark Gaia hugs him.

Dark Gaia: *Tears up* I'm sorry... It's all my fault...

Scrouge: *Holds Dark Gaia close to him* It isn't your fault... It's my Dad's fault...

Dark Gaia: *Snuggles into Scrouge's arms* What are we going to do now?

Scrouge: I just don't know now...

Dark Gaia thinks for a moment.

Dark Gaia: Let's go find a new home.

Scrouge: Can't, kids can't just leave.

Dark Gaia: Well we can! C'mon! Let's get out of here before the cops comes back!

Scrouge gets inside to pack up so he can find a new home with Dark Gaia, but a cop was in there investigating and gets him in the cop car.

Random cop: Stay here until your father gets home. *Goes back inside of Scrouge's home*

Dark Gaia was hiding in Scrouge's jacket as he pokes his head out of one of the pockets of Scrouge's jacket.

Dark Gaia: *Whispers* Oh no! We can't stay here! Your Dad will beat us into a pulp as soon as he gets home!

Dark Gaia pick locks at the other door at the other side of the car without the cop that's inside of Scrouge's home knowing.

Dark Gaia: *Whispers* Go to your treehouse! I'll meet you there I promise!

Scrouge jumps out of the cop car and runs for it to his treehouse as Dark Gaia sneaks into Scrouge bedroom without the cop in Scrouge's house knowing.

After Dark Gaia packs Scrouge's stuff up in a suitcase before rushing to Scrouge's treehouse without the cop in Scrouge's house knowing.

Meanwhile at Scrouge's treehouse

Scrouge cries as Dark Gaia came back with Scrouge's stuff in a suitcase.

Dark Gaia: Ok I got your stuff! Let's get out of here! I can see a train station nearby! Maybe we can sneak in one of the carts!

Scrouge: They can easily know I'm a lost kid.

Dark Gaia: Ok let's think of something else...

Dark Gaia sees an abandoned yacht.

Dark Gaia: Let's run away on there!

Scrouge: I don't know.

Dark Gaia: C'mon! We have to at least try!

Scrouge: Fine.

Dark Gaia takes Scrouge to the abandoned yacht. Scrouge runs to the abandoned yacht as Dark Gaia makes it to the abandoned yacht first. Scrouge gets in and looks around as Dark Gaia tries to figure out on how to start driving the abandoned yacht.

Dark Gaia: How do you work this thing???

Scrouge: It needs a key and gas.

Dark Gaia finds a key and gas in the the passenger seat.

Dark Gaia: Found 'em! Now what???

Scrouge: I don't know. Drive??? If you don't know then we can't get away.

Dark Gaia puts the gas and the key in the abandoned yacht before it suddenly started driving on its own.

Dark Gaia: H-huh!?

Dark Gaia sees that the abandoned yacht is in auto pilot. Scrouge widens his eyes as Dark Gaia does the same while they finally gotten away from Scrouge's house after 15 minutes.

Dark Gaia: Welp... This is our new life now... *Turns to Scrouge* Are you ok Scrouge?

Scrouge had fell asleep on a bed in there on the bottom floor, he had cried that whole time. Dark Gaia gets in Scrouge's arms.

Scrouge: Zzz

Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms as he falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1167