Chapter 4

The place around me change I am somewhere else and very strange but how I end up here and the view is all red like blood. Then i felt pain to my chest then all my body pain a lot but why??? Then everything in no time come back to normal where I was with the Akatsuki but how??

"Hey are you listening me little girl??" Hidan said and move his hand right and left in front of me.

"Y-yes" it was the only thing I said as I could at least. Why me got just why me???

"Good!! Where I was ohhh yeah soon our boss will come so you have to be good girl we are thinking actually Deidara here thought you to be a member of Akatsuki"  he said smiling

" WHATTTT???" I screamed while I couldn't believe my ears what they are hearing right now.. as my eyes widens tight me with them the most cruel and bad people in world NEVER.  Never never even in millions years I will say no.

"That you hear if you want to live or else you will die" he said again and laugh sarcastic like it's so funny all this you join and leave or you don't join and die jeez. 

Millions times I prefer the death than being a member from those idiots. How they put someone member of this group how they don't know that this person just want to destroy them are they stupid or what??? In first why I care?? They are bad people god damn it should not think like this grrr.

"HIDAN BAKAAAAAA" one voice screamed coming here.

" Ohh I'm fucked up" he said with scared look.

" when I will catch you in my hands you are so fucking dead" the unknown voice said again and one guy appeared with orange hair and strange eyes. Maybe he is their boss. I'm fucked up as well I guess. And then he looked at me and said "who is she??? What he is doing here???" Then look at Hidan angry.

" i-i-i" i was going to say but Deidara stops me and he said " I found her in the forest and I find her very interesting if you fight with her and I thought she can be member of Akatsuki" he then looked at me smiling.

Then he looked at me tasting me I guess like he was thinking about it yeah sure he is their boss it can't be another thing while the other guy was so scared when he showed up and why the hell he is thinking about the idea about that damn fool Deidara.

"That stuff only I can think if she will join or not but I think we don't have another choise while she knows where we live" said looking at me serious.

" n-no really I don't know where we are..." I said hard while my words can't get out for how much scared I am. God damn from my mission with my team how the hell I end up here..

" hmm I'm not so sure maybe you will not be member and I will put someone to take care of you and then I will think about it and you as well" he said looking every member who will take care of me like I am a baby ughh.

" me choose me I found her pleaseeee"
D

eidara said excited.

"Ha ha and why you she will want one good look guy and strong like me" Hidan said laughing and thinking like his boss will choose him. 

"Its necessary to fight like child's for one girl?? You fool's??" One another person who didn't talk before oh my what is he the half face and body is black and the others one green he looks like a plant or flower the dangerous one. And then he looked at me licking his lips " she looks so yummy" and then comes closer to me.
I was looking at him scared and stepping back as much i could.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD I CAN'T HAVE PEACE AND QUIET ONE TIME" one another said who I didnt see he is more scary and just I look for a bit. They are so idiots they are so noise only for me?? Okay not all their boss was thinking and somewhere else Itachi was there with his cold look I wonder what he is thinking?

" why all this noise???" One voice but not a guy one was heard as papers showed up making a form of a woman wow she look so pretty I wonder who is she and why she is the only girl??

" Οoii Konan look I found you someone to hung out while you are the only girl here  " Deidara said to her and point at me she then walked at me and grab from my arm putting me closer to her staring at me.

"Hmm interesting girl..." she said and smiles. Aghh they are making me very and interesting and interesting I'm not interesting at all I'm just a weak ninja.

"Okay I thought you little girl will go with..." I stop him saying.

"My name is Mikasa not little girl" I said a little angry while everyone was in shocked cause no one I guess didn't talk to him like this after all he is their boss. I think I just fucked up right???

He just move his hand and in strange reason I was in front of him and he grab my face tight looking at me angry.

" You will talk better to me you don't know what I can do" then he lets me go

I didn't say anything as I had a dead look.

" So as I said I choose who will take care of her it's..  " this time he got stop not from me but from the others.

" heh im sure its me after all i found her "  Deidara said with proud face.

" ha ha sure in your dreams he will never choose you girly im sure he will choose me" Hidan said back.

Then both looked each other angry and touch their faces pushing each other saying "NO MEEE"

Then Konan goes to them hitting their heads saying " can you both shut those mouths "

" thank you Konan as I said the one I choose and I feel he is the perfect is  Itachi Uchiha " he said and looked at him who was with eyes widens as well as me.

" why me??" He said again then with cold look.

"Cause you are the stronger and you need I think rest after all you go to the most missions of the others cause they just messed up everything"  he said as I still don't know his name I will call him just boss.

" fine" it was the only thing he said and look away.

" so from now on  you are with Itachi okay girl?? Ohh and Sasori you will go with Deidara to the next mission" he said to a short old man like a marionette looking.

"Don't look at him like this marionette his true self is hidden inside from this marionette  but no one expect our boss pain have see his true self" Deidara whispered this to me.

I wonder how is he looking his true self....

Another one whohooo well this for now cause I'm tired hope you like it guys see ya