Chapter 3

Its night and I am still to that place I tried many times to leave but I end up again here and then I gived up. Now I'm sitting down on the tree and looks the sky.

I missed them so much I wish I could have them here. I want them back I want our precious moments we spent everything I want old moments back.. I want to go back to Konoha I don't want to be here anymore. While I know that they are close to me and then I mean they I'm talking about Akatsuki.

I'm scared a lot...they maybe will kill me but I guess it's better like this I will be able to see my team again.

Then i heard steps and I stands up quickly and was ready for fight.

" wh-who is there???  " i asked trying to calm down.

" well well what we have here??"  I heard one voice as I saw one shadow then in seconds it was behind me.

"Wh-who are you??"  I asked again as calm I could and turns around to look at him as I my eyes widens tight.

It was one member of Akatsuki god damn I'm so dead... But i don't know him this one who is he???

" My name is Deidara shorty " he answer my question and winks at me he is so jerk.

" The questions is why a lady is all alone to the forest far away from her village??" He asked me coming closer to me.

I was stepping back as I end up in the tree how the hell that come here damn it.

" I-its not of the business to know" I tried to said trying to not let him see how scared I am but nothing.

" are you scared??" He asked me while smiling evily as this smile maked me more scared.

"N-no.." I answerd at him but the truth is that I was shivering from fear. What to do I don't know to fight?? To run away but if I run I will end up again here so it's not good think.

The only choice I have is to fight him I can't do anything else so I got ready for battle.

"Ohhh~~ I see you want to fight very well I will have some fun I was bored " he said smiling and he showed his hands . EWWW he had two mouth one in one hand. Does he have to another place?? Nuhh I don't want to know.

Then i run as fast I can attacking him buthe dodge it easily every attack I was doing on him.

I was breathing heavily never in my life I hadn't fight like this. Then I tried to take too much chakra trying to do one attack I never had done before.

I was staying there not moving trying to take all my chakra for that attack I want to do so I can beat him. I wish it will work or else I'm done.

"Come what are you waiting I don't have even start and I don't have ever using all my chakra" he said and put his hand somewhere waiting for something but what?? And what does he mean he didn't use all his chakra so that means all this dodge he was doing as I was using my all charka was nothing for him am I so useless??

Then he showed his hand and some weird white things come out of those mouths i think birds I'm not so sure what the hell??

They fly fast towards me I was ready to attack them but he said..

" if I was you I would not touch them" he smiled evily looking at me what he does mean by that anyways this is too late while those stuffs was on my left arm and that stuff explode on me as I scream loud from pain as I got throwed away hitting my back to another tree.