"Hey! You better not be doing what I think-" 

"We're coming!" We yelled going out there. 

Eddy was now eating a lollipop. We said goodbye and out the door, more questions. I acted sick which they believed, we made it to the estate. Eddy ran to play, Ciel and I went to the study. Doing some paperwork together since the queen already gave us something to do. Delilah took me to go bathe but she didn't say anything as to Ciel being in the tub as well. 

"Hi angel~" He smirked. 

"They want us to spend time together. Don't they?" I asked. 

"Yup." I got my clothes off and into the tub. Ciel wrapped his arms around me. I could just feel his toned body against my skin. 

"I know you like it~" He said in my ear. 

"Shut up." I felt the blush on my face. 

"Your skin is so soft." His hands ran up my legs. 

"Ciel let's just finish up." I said. 

"I know." 

He made a hickey on my neck. I didn't mind it, we finished up got in different clothes and went to go eat. Eddy following Geoffrey watching him serve us. I don't understand how it took Ciel to teach Sebastian to do things but Geoffrey knew how. Ciel shames Sebastian for that, we finished up and took Eddy with us to his room, helping him get dressed in his night clothes then reading a story. 

"Night papa. Night mummy!" Eddy smiled. 

"Night bubba." Ciel placed a kiss on his forehead. 

"Night." I placed a kiss on his cheek. He held onto his toy then fell asleep. I and Ciel went back to the room. I changed. Ciel was changing so slowly as I got into the bed. 

" I feel like something's not right." I sighed. He was finally changed and jumped in the bed. 

"It's fine don't worry." He placed a kiss on my lips, holding me close as sleep overcame us. I heard screaming and crying. I hit Ciel awake. He jumped up throwing his shirt on without buttoning it. I followed behind, he broke the door to Eddy's room. 

"Alois!" Ciel yelled, I saw the blonde bipolar jump out the window. Ciel ran past me and down the steps. I followed, the staff coming out. Ciel came back in, grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs as I didn't say a word. 

"I'm gonna kill him." Ciel closed the door to our room and began looking for clothes in his wardrobe. I turned him and slapped him. His eyes came back to senses. 

"Sorry." He blushed. I placed a kiss on his lips, pulling him with me to the bed. 

"Fine. I'll get him back. Okay?" He asked. I nodded feeling the tears in my eyes. He smiled and kissed me, I returned it, he pulled away and got me closer to him. Securing his arms around me just in case of anything. I woke up before he did but still couldn't move cause of his grip, I pulled his hair. 

"Hm~" He let go, I got up and looked out the window. There was a lot of people taking the newspaper. I looked at the tea tray seeing the newspaper headline. Arthur published it. It's going to be even harder to retrieve Eddy.

"Morning angel~" He placed a kiss on my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I wonder what Arthur wrote since that's a picture." Ciel took it from me and went to sit on the bed. I jumped back in bed. 

"Oh come on, drink your tea." He said. I ignored him. 

"Angel~ come on." He said. 

"Fine." I sighed. I drank my tea as he read the report. 

"Arthur went all out on it." I smiled.

 "I told him to surprise the world and he did just that." He said getting dressed, I got dressed then followed him out the room. He went down to the kitchen. 

"Nice job telling Mr. Arthur." Delilah dropped the hamper of clean sheets in as she closed the back door. I know which sheets she had to clean. I felt the blush on my cheeks beginning to appear. Ciel smiled and ate a scone with jam as I ate a biscuit. 

"And the young Lord?" Finny asked. 

"We're going to go retrieve him. Not to worry." Ciel explained. Sebastian's coming with us since I gave other orders to Geoffrey. We left, I didn't say a word to Ciel, he held my hand in his talking to his damn butler. Lot's of people were walking around. 

"Why did we stop?" I asked. 

"I'll see." Sebastian said going out the window. Ciel got closer to me, I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Sir it's people coming to see you all as a couple." Sebastian entered again. 

"Are they moving?" I asked. 

"Yes." Sebastian closed the curtains as we moved. Sebastian went out again just leaving us on the drive over. 

"Don't worry. We'll be there soon." He assured me. 

"I'm gonna kill him." I said. 

"You know we can't." He told me. I sighed. He placed a kiss on my head. We made a stop. 

"Why did we stop?" Ciel asked looking out the window. Blood dropped off the hood. He held me close as gunshots flared. 

"Phantomhives!" 

"You are not one. Not to worry." He whispered in my ear. 

"Yet." I whispered back. He blushed.

DRILL!!
Follow. Comment. Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~