"I love you." I smiled. 

"I love you too." He placed a kiss on my hand making me blush as we fell asleep. I woke up to weight on me. 

"go away let me sleep." I whined. 

"Angel~" he cooed. I pushed him off and went to get dressed. 

"Your mom wasn't doing it cause she hates me but because she just wants to be mean." Ciel told Eddy. 

"Eddy don't listen to him you might end up dumb." I smiled walking out. They already went out and walked so now they want to go out and walk with me. I grabbed a biscuit gaining yells from Bard and Mey-Rin. We went and sat at a bistro, Eddy eating his cake. 

"So what did you all do this morning?" I asked. 

"Check on wedding supplies." Ciel blushed. 

"For what? Their's nothing to worry about with that. You know since it's us everything will be fine." I smiled. 

"I know but you can never be too sure." He smiled. 

"Still you don't have to do that and how come I couldn't sleep in?" I asked. 

"Angel~ you had already slept in enough besides I don't think you wanted to be punished again for not listening?" He smirked. 

"Shut up there is a child present!" I kicked him under the table. 

"OW! Besides, he's not paying attention. Are u bubba?" ciel said. 

"Nope!" Eddy smirked. 

"Where did you learn that?" I asked. 

"Papa!" He smiled. I gave a look at Ciel. 

"Look he wasn't doing it right so I had to fix it." Ciel defended. 

"Fine just don't pick up any more bad habits." I said. 

"Hey! That's a strike!" Ciel said. We left to walk around gaining stares since we were each holding one of Eddy's hands while he hopped around. Ciel put him on his shoulder as we got to a busy street, my arm linked with his. But doing so just attracted reporters. 

"MOVE!" Ciel yelled pushing someone to the side as Eddy began to cry. We made it into Undertakers shop. Ciel closed the door and secured it. 

"Oi, young lord. No more crying, please. I hate to see you sad." Adrian gave Eddy a biscuit which seemed to calm him. 

"Ciel are you alright?' I asked. He pulled me with him into the back. 

"Don't have sex!" Adrian called. He pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me. 

"Make me forget my troubles." He tried. 

"Mon Cher~"I bit his lip making him look at me before we could continue. 

"They attacked us with questions because they don't know where engaged. Only the people we invited know. Arthur was going to be the one to public the whole report. But we did-" 

"I know it's just every time we would go through busy streets someone would grab at you. Alois would just hold you but still they'd get you- he wouldn't really- you know what I mean." He sighed. 

"I appreciate it but please, not till Arthur sends the report. I know you also want to show me off to the world but let's wait. The only thing we can do is for us to go back out there and for you to say I've fallen ill." I smiled. 

"I guess I can do that." He rolled his eyes. 

"Good." I smiled. 

"Can we finish?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and pulled him to me. His lips met mine moving at a calm motion.