Epilouge

We left before the cops could come and raid the place. After what had happen went down we all felt relieved.

That night I went home with three kids.

Damian

Malik

And one on the way.

Dre hadn't been himself for the rest of the week. I told him the best thing for him would be to take a Vacation all to himself.

After that Vacation he went back to normal but told me he could never love again.

Just being dramatic if you asked me. He soon get a new girl.

Speaking of new girls Darnell and Jen are together and practically in love. The bond that they have is a real and strong one and I could see a strong future with them two and I love it.

I'm trying to build back a relationship with my parents. I promise you it hasn't been easy.

Ever since the killing of my so called sister I'm always on the edge being that they've hid so much.

But of course I have Ricky to help me get through it who is reassuring me every step of the way that everything is gonna be fine.

It's been hard but that's apart of life you know. I mean you should know being that you've herd my story and all the shit I've been to.

But besides all of that I think about the positive side of things. Like how I finally got the big family I asked for since I was a little girl.

From being a little girl in foster care to being with the love of my life, his brothers, and a kid on the way.

I can't forget about my trap family and Jen's brother. These people would do anything to help me and I'd do anything to help them. I'm grateful for them with all my heart.

"Anaya." Ricky said coming in to bed.

"Yea?" I asked looking at him.

He started to rub my belly and smile.

"I've been doing some thinking and I think we should take a huge step forward in our future." He said.

"What did you have in mind? New house? You wanna get a pet?" I asked.

He chuckled. "A new pet would be nice. Maybe a dog but I was thinking more of marriage." He said.

I looked at him shocked.

"Don't act surprised I been told you you were going to be my wife." He said pulling out this big ass diamond ring.

"Will you? Anaya Lì do me the honors of becoming my wife?" He asked.

I smiled and pulled him in to a hug.

"Of course Derrick you already knew the answer." I said.

He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too mama." He replied.

"And I love you." He said kissing my stomach.

This was all I need.

A big happy house for my big menace family.

Awww all done OFFICIALLY. Yes this is the little epilogue I made that y'all asked for. Really hope y'all enjoyed the book thank you for all the support from the bottom of my heart❤️.