The pain is unbelievable not for my back but for my arm what was that thing and why did explode?? What is his power anyways??

I put my other hand to my arm healing slowly my arm looking at him while he looked at me with shocked  maybe he never have see someone using that heh he is a idiot and I wish I could use my chakra on him before he would be more in shocked.

He then throw more from those stuffs while I was ready to stand up to dodge them as one explosion become to my back throwing him close to the river.

"Aaghhh" I scream more from pain it's more painful from my arm I couldn't move even I was trying nothing.

Then i heard steps coming close to me I knew it was him I can't stand up damn it.

"You are very interesting I will take you with me I'm sure the others will accept what I have in my mind"  he said and I feel he is smiling evily I'm scared what that idiot have in his mind??

" What you have in your mind I will never accept it and don't dare to come more close to me or else I will kill you" I said as I was on pain trying to move.

"In this situation im not so sure you can hahaha" he said laughing hard.

T

hen i felt two arms picking me up and putting me to his shoulder.

"Oiii let me down let me down you idiot" I said moving while I was hitting with as much power I had to on his back. Well as much i had left at least.

"Will you stop anyways you can't go away" he said and run with speed I think I will puke damn it.

Then he stop and start walking slowly and I was seeing we was going to a cave what he is thinking to do oh god please save me.

" Deidara bakaaa where the hell you was all this time?? And what was those explosions in the forest??? And what are you holding there?? " one asked him and  Dei..dara..if I said right his name let me down and my eyes widens as I had turn and look at them.

Ohhh my god they are all here I think and then I notice ....Itachi.. who saw me with his cold eyes but they was tight widen then look at me normal maybe I should not tell what happened between us before or they will kill him. But why I care??

"I find her in the first close from here and we fight and I find something interesting on this little girl" he said patting my back softly but my back was hurting me so much so I fall down grabbing my legs trying to not scream from pain.

" oups forgot" said again and laugh.

Then one guy with white hairs come close to me and sit in one knee in front of me looking at me.

" well I can say she is more cutter than Konan" he said and smiled at me.

"Hidan don't say stuffs like this or else you are dead" one another guy said and comes closer to the white hair guy I think his name it was umm hmm Vida?? No Hidan..  Wait why he is blue it's scary me a bit.

" hello my name is Kisame! And you???" He said and smiled as his teeth show up and was like a shark okay this is freaking me out is this thing a human???

I don't know what to do should I told them who I am? And at first why they are talking at me like I'm their friend?? I can say I'm sweating  a bit from fear and my ancient.

" M.Mikasa" i said in the end and I don't know why the hell I did that I felt the eyes on me and I felt weird as I felt and smiles on them I'm scared I don't know what to do. 

"Nice nam- " was ready someone else to say then one person with mask come which only one eye was showing.

" Deidara-senpai you are back Tobi was waiting for you... Tobi was good boy..." he said and jumps on him wait now he is a idiot or he is acting like this???

" Tch Tobi stop it this finally and look what I have bring"  he said and point at me to be scared or not now??

" For me??? She is very cute" he said and sits on knees in front of me and looked at me with his one eye and I saw it was Sharingan like...Wait a sec this eye is like Uchiha clan but how is that possible?? Then the place around me change but how??

Heyo mina another one hope you like it^^