" next one- is there any secrets ?" He asked and I could see everyone tense.

" nope." Uncle Liam said.

" not even girlfriends ?" He asked and looked at everyone.

" we aren't the type to lie about girlfriends." Uncle Harry said and uncle Liam looked at uncle Louis. Uncle Louis put his head down and uncle Liam just looked at him like he was making sure he was okay.

" okay, next question. How's it like with not only one but two kids running around the Malik house hold now ?" He asked dad.

" it's actually pretty great. Soon there will be three and I'm just thrilled. Sophie and Ben get along so well and they hit it off right when they met and ever since, they have been inseparable." Dad said, smiling and I smiled.

" AWE ZAYNY !" Uncle Louis exclaimed, pinching dad's cheeks. Everyone laughed and I just sat there, smiling like an idiot.

-

" Sophie, wake up. We gotta get to the hospital." Dad said, shaking me awake. I looked at him and he pulled me out of bed.

" mums having the baby, Sophie. We need to go. Pull Ben in the car and wait for us to get in there." He said and I nodded, not really knowing what's going on.

" Ben ! Get out of bed !" I yelled at him and pulled him out. He groaned but stood up anyway. I pulled him to the door and we put on our shoes. I had on boots and he had on gym shoes. I pulled him out the door and into the car and waited for them.

" oh my god. Zayn hurry up. He wants out now !" I heard mum yell but then I didn't see everything happening, it was like everything was fuzzy. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was asleep.

" Sophie ! Ben !" I heard and woke up. I looked at the source and smiled. It was all the boys and their girlfriends.

" hi." I managed to say and they smiled at me. I looked and saw Ben sleeping next to me. He looks so cut- shut up Sophie !

" your so cute soph." Auntie Eleanor said and I blushed. They all laughed and came to sit down.

" so what's going on ? I wasn't paying attention to dad this morning, I was to tired." I asked and they laughed.

" the baby is saposta be born today." Uncle Niall said and I smiled.

" that is the cutest thing, her eyes just lit up." Auntie Lucy said and I blushed, hiding my face.

" are you guys hungry ?" Uncle Liam asked and I nodded. I stood up and looked at Ben confused. Wasn't he just sleeping ? Now he's up and getting breakfast ?

" let's go. " they said and we all walked to the cafe to grab something to eat.

Once we all had food, we all sat down at a table large enough for all of us and ate. We didn't really talk but had a few conversations here and there. It was nice to have them around when your alone. I mean, I wasn't alone, I had Ben but it's not the same.

" guys, Zayns calling me. " uncle Liam said and stood up. He walked away for a second and then came back smiling. " she just had the baby and we can go see them."

I jumped up, grabbed Bens arm and ran out of the cafe. He soon realized and ran with me, just as much. Once we go to the room, we stopped and looked at each other.

" you ready ?" He asked, holding out his hand. I took a deep breathe and nodded, putting my hand in his. It gave me tingles in my stomach I did too.

" let's go meet him." I said and looked at him. He smiled and nodded, opening the door.

We took a step in and dad turned around. He moved out of the way and we saw mum and the baby.

" Sophie, Ben, meet your new brother Mason Preston Malik."

••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI GUYS !

So it was my first day back to school today and I hate it already. My lunch looked like throw up and it's freezing in all my classes like what ? I only like one class because it is my coach teaching us😁✌️

When do you guys so back to school ? Comment below so I can see(:

ANYWAY, I hope you like this chapter. I like the ending and I got help with the names so I thank my best friend Becca😘

Please vote and comment for me(: it will show me that you like it or whatever, plus it means a lot when you do(:

I'll see you next week !

BYEBYE !💕