Chapter 2

Word count:2923
Liam's Pov

I woke up to the sound of a annoying alarm clock.
Okay we get it. Now hush.
Then I hear Noah groan and twisting and turning before turning off his alarm and getting up. I get up too and start getting dressed, he heads to the restroom to go take a shower and we went on with getting ready the whole morning with out saying a word to each other.

On our way to school he asked if I wanted to get breakfast and I said sure. So we went to some diner near our school to eat.

Kat's POV
"Hey babe." Will wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.
"Ew get off of me." I push him off. Today started off really fucking bad. It was muddy near my house and I messed up my shoes now I have to wear my gym shoes.
And I took time with what I'm wearing today, so my gym shoes will make me look stupid. I know some people say school isn't a fashion show but to me it is. Everyone has their taste in fashion and honestly everyone wears good outfits here. Even if they're ugly.
Before I got my shoes dirty I at least got a picture of my outfit today this morning and posted it on Instagram.

Time passed by a few and before I knew it I was in gym class, her first period. Gym.
Me and Leah walk in the gym and sit down on the bleachers. Since it's barely the first week we don't really do anything. Actually we hardly do anything in gym. It's either you do what they want or do whatever you want and they don't care.
As soon as I sit down I look around the gym room and see Marci and her friend walk in. They're both laughing about something, probably something dumb. They usually talk about something dumb, it's just I know Marci's stupid humor.

I remember once she tried to teach me how to skate in middle school and I kept falling and we laughed it off. I never ended up learning it cos once I stopped talking to her I never thought of picking up a skateboard and trying. But it doesn't matter now, skating isn't fun. You're just rolling and doing tricks with some wood or something with wheels on it.

"Hey you okay? You've been staring at absolutely nothing Kat." Leah looks at me furrowing her brows.
"Oh, haha. Uh yeah I'm okay. I was just daydreaming."

Time skip

Noah's POV

I wonder if Liam accidentally kissed me. What if he came over and he was probably drunk? No. That couldn't be it cos I would've tasted alcohol. Was he just sleepy and wasn't thinking straight?
Damn it. Liam why did you kiss me? Sure it was good. I mean who wouldn't love being kissed by their crush? But I'm also growing a crush on someone else that I've been talking to during summer. (kinda close to the first day of skool though) But- I don't know who I like more cos you had to go and kiss me and make me confused! Why am I speaking like I'm talking to him?! I'm going mad.

Wait, is Liam even straight? What if he just took advantage of me and kissed me?
Where's Marci and Mia when you need them. I need someone to talk to. But I wonder if I can even trust telling Mia this. What if she tells him?
I'm getting too paranoid.
I hear the bell ring and realize I've been in the bathroom the whole time.

I run out the restroom and start running towards my class. When I get there the door is still open so I slide in and take a seat at my table.
This is art class. And my crush besides Liam is in here. His name is Julian. I don't really know him but I know he's very good looking and can paint very well.
He sits right next to me and I saw him painting yesterday.