The Big Question

Hey guys im starting a fan fic soon so ill be posting really short imagines for now stay tuned and enjoy!

~Nash Grier imagine~

imagine Nash sitting on the patio of the house you two shared, thinking intensely of how he was going to propose to you.

y/n POV*

"Nash, babe im home" no answer "Nash are you here?" no answer. thats weird he would usually tell me if he wasnt going to be home. i looked all around the house searching every room to see if Nash was there. i went to every room, then i checked the only last possible place he could be, the patio. i walked out and saw Nash sitting on the ground of the patio.

"hey babe i've been looking for you everywhere" he didnt answer he just looked at me, slowly stood up and walked closer to me. y/n i know this isnt the most romantic place, but i love you so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you" he said, i covered my mouth and felt the tears start to pour out of my eyes. "y/f/n, will you marry me? he pulled out this beautiful red velvet box and opened it for me to see this even more beautiful diamond ring. "Yes of course!" i yelled, i jumped into his arms and kissed my fiance passionately. "i love you" "i love you more princess"