Impossible ~Cameron Dallas request~ For Lindsey

This Chapter was requested, I still do requests :)

I was awoken by the sunlight that crept through my bedroom window. My eyes opened and I walked over to my window that looked out into the beautiful city of L.A. What a beautiful day to go take a stroll I thought to myself. And it's what I decided to do with my day.

Once I finished my cereal, I went into the shower, did my makeup. It was summer time so I decided to wear a maroon crop top with black high waisted shorts and my white converse. Once I finished I got all my stuff and headed out.

Take me to Church by Hozier was playing so I turned the radio up and listened, singing along softly.  L.A traffic was about the same every day, always busy from people trying to get to work or tourist looking out admiring L.A's features. As I drove on I finally found the local Starbucks that I always went to, I was a white girl in her natural habitat. I parked the car, got out and made my way into the Starbucks.

I was your stereotypical California girl, I loved to long board, and Vans was my favorite shoe brand. Thinking of that I made my way to the vans store. Looking around I found many different types of shoes, I admired them all, wanting to buy every single pair.

I decided to move on but when I turned around I didn't know I would find the love of my life.

I turned around but ran into someone dropping all my stuff, including my coffee 😒

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry"

I didn't look up because I was mad, I mean it was an accident but still

I thought I would just be mature and say it was okay

"its oka-

"it's okay" I said again, he smiled at me, showing his perfect teeth. A young boy, maybe in his late teens, brown hair in a short quif, and brown eyes that you could stare into for hours.

"Here let me help you guys" his friend said, he looked a little younger, darker hair and really blue eyes.

"thank you"

"I'm Cameron, and this is Nash"

"hi, I'm Lindsey" I said shyly

"oh my gosh, your drink, lets go buy you a new one"

"no you don't have to, it was just an accident"

"c'mon I can't just knock over a pretty girls drink and not buy her a new one"

I was blushing like crazy, it’s a natural thing that happens to me, when someone compliments me I look like a tomato

"Thank you" I smiled

"no problem" let's go

CAMERONS POV*

I felt like shit, I just made a fool out of myself by knocking over her drink, hopefully by getting her a new one can make up for it. We walked and talked, she told me how she recently moved to L.A wanting to get away from her home town. Not to mention she was beautiful, I've met a lot of beautiful girls in my life, but she was drop dead gorgeous,  I wouldn't be surprised if she had a boyfriend.

"Here you go" Cameron handed me my drink

"thank you" I smiled"