I involuntary sighed.

She’s not my date. More my future wife if my parents have their way. Can you get lung cancer from perfume inhalation overdose? x

Molly was making her way back over to the table. My phone vibrated again.

Suck it up (pun intended) There is one thing I know for sure though... you look hot in a tie :P x

I slipped my phone back into my pocket, trying to stop the smile that was threatening to spread across my face, just as Molly sat down on her chair/ my knee. She had reapplied her perfume. R.I.P Alec.

“So Alec, are you still on the football team?” I just nodded, trying to breathe as little as possible.

“I love footballers.”

I just smiled. She did that weird fluttery thing with her eyelashes that girls sometimes do before shifting in her seat. My eyes followed her hand as it trailed down her leg and she not-so-subtly started to pull her dress up her leg. Move your eyes Alec!

My gaze shot across the table to Kieran who gave me a tight smile and a nod before resuming conversation with my father. I busied myself by taking a drink as Dylan served our food. I watched him as his gaze subtly glance at Molly’s now-barely-there dress and he gave me a wink as he left. Bastard.

I ate my stake slowly, with such concentration you’d think I was dissembling a bomb, when really I was just avoiding focusing on Molly. Every time I did glance at her, she attempted what I thought was supposed to be a seductive biting and chewing motion, when really I was just becoming more and more uncomfortable.

When the meal was finished and our plates had been cleared away our parents resumed the boring small talk that parents do and Luke headed to the bathroom.  I nearly spat my drink all over the table when I felt Molly’s hand on my thigh.

“A little birdy told me you’re single now,” she whispered in my ear. I gulped down the remainder of my drink and tried to act as casual as possible.

“Hmm?”

I flinched when her tongue flicked out and licked my ear. Like seriously? Her father is RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

“What do you say we meet up after? Just you... and me...” Her hand began to trail up my leg, getting closer to my crotch. Doesn’t this qualify for sexual harassment?

“I...eh... I have plans later. Sorry?” I managed to get out.

She sighed, her breath tickling my neck, and not in a pleasant way. “That’s a shame. We could-“ her hand was getting seriously close to my you know what, “- have had so much fun.”

And then she squeezed it. SHE SQUEEZED MY FUCKING DICK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOODY RESTAURANT WITH HER DAD SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME HOLY CRAP.

It is fair to say that I just about knocked the table over as I stood up faster than you could even say ‘possible boner’ and excused myself from the table as I headed to the restroom. I just about knocked Luke over as I stalked past him into the –thankfully empty- toilet and slammed one of the cubicle doors and locked it behind me. I rested my head against the door with my eyes screwed shut before opening them and staring at my surprisingly smooth trousers. The tent isn’t even pitched. Huh.

I took a deep breath before opening the cubicle door and walking over to the sink. I turned on the cold water and was splashing some of it on my face when the restroom door opened. It was Dylan.

“You alright? You’d think a zombie apocalypse was approaching at the speed you were moving at.”

“I’m fine,” I sighed, straightening up and wiping my face with a paper towel. I mustn’t have looked fine because before I knew it Dylan was wrapping his arms around me, holding me tight against his chest. I buried my face into the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent and clearing my head from the perfume exposure haze.

“Molly?” He asked.

I nodded. “She bloody groped me at the table right in front of her parents.”

“SHE WHAT?” Dylan’s grip tightened on me before holding me back at arms length, studying my face to see whether or not I was joking.

“The bitch is crazy, she’s nearly worse than Savannah.”

“Jeez. You gonna go back out there?”

“Yeah, I think we’re getting ready to go anyway.”

Dylan nodded before pulling me into another hug, his warm embrace consuming me. I felt him kiss head before letting go and backing towards the exit.

“Text me later if you want, I finish at ten.” I nodded and he shot me a full cheesy smile before vanishing though the door. Yet again, Dylan has left me standing like an idiot gazing after him.