|2| The meal

You walked out of the door with a smile, excited to meet the clown again...but didn't you promise to get him a surprise? As you walked over to the river, you saw a group of kids playing on a playground. You grinned as you got an idea. There were about four of them. Three boys and a girl. They were around 9years old, maybe a little younger. You walked over to the girl who was swinging on one of the swings, apart from the others. "Hey~ why aren't you playing with the others?" You asked, gently smiling at her. The girl looked up, looking a bit sad. "They don't like me..." You petted her shoulder. "wanna play with us?" You asked, and she looked at you curiously. "Us? Are there other kids?" She asked, and you smiled at her and nodded. "yes~ there are two girls. They asked me to ask you if you want to play with them~" you said and she smiled. She jumped off the swingset and you held her hand, leading her towards the sewers. You looked back at the boys. They were still playing with each other. They were so engaged in their game, they didn't even see you coming, let alone leave with the girl. You looked back at the kid, smiling at her reassuringly, but when you reached the sewers, she got a bit nervous. "Are you sure this is the right place?" She asked and you walked faster, making her pull a bit back. "Miss?" She asked again, now pulling harder. You suddenly stopped, making her stumble. She fell, and you let go of her hand, making her fall, hitting her knees on the stones. "W-why are you like this m-miss?" She asked, and you grinned at her. "There are no kids~" you hummed and she started to cry. "No...let me go" She started to scream and you had no choice. You grabbed her by the neck, and with a swift motion you slightly broke it. This wasn't enough to kill her, but she was coughing up blood, unable to speak. She was breathing hardly, every breath she took sending pain through her small body. You chuckled. This would be the perfect gift. Her fear was strong and radiated through the air gradually. You picked her up, and flung her over your shoulder. You walked inside the sewers, humming. You opened the metal door and looked around, but didn't see him anywhere. You shouted. "Hey~ it's rude to not greet your guest, especially after-" "-you invited them? I know~" The clown stood behind you, grinning. He noticed the girl, who was looking at him with tears in her eyes, moving around, trying to brake free. She was incredibly scared having to look at the horror clown in front of her. He smiled widely letting his sharp teeth show. "So...this was the gift you were talking about?" He asked and you nodded. "Of course! I can't forget my promise!" You chuckled and grabbed her shirt as you lifted her off your shoulder throwing her to the ground. The clown crouched down to her and held her chin up. He licked his lips, saliva running down his mouth. The girl shuddered at the sight of his sharp teeth. She managed to get out a few words. "what...t a..re you..g..ing to d..o?" She asked and both of you, at the same time said "EAT YOU~" You smiled, as you watched him tear off her head, her scared expression forever engraved onto her face. He swallowed it at once and grabbed her arm to rip it out of it's socket. He reached it to you and you gladly took it. "Thank you" you said, starting to munch on her arm. He watched you and ate too, but suddenly stopped and looked up at you. "What's your name by the way?" He asked, his now blue eyes fierceing yours. You smiled. "It's Y/N. And you?" You asked and he grinned. "I'm Pennywise, the dancing clown!" He shook his body when mentioned the last part. You chuckled. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Uhm.. can I ask, what you are by the way? Because human is already crossed out on my list." You said jokingly and he answered after a while of contemplating. "I'm an Eldritch. A being who can possess any form, kind of like a shape shifter. But I can also control my prey's surroundings, creating illusions to get as much fear out of them as possible." He said, and this made you curious. You wanted to get to know him even more now."So...what does the fear do? Do they taste better? Or do you just enjoy playing with them?" You asked and he smiled at your interest in him. "Both actually. But how about you?" He asked and you sat down beside him and the corpse. "Hmm. Well, I gained my senses when I turned 16. My hearing, smelling and eye sight increased abnormally. I can smell other people's emotions. And..well fear is one which I enjoy a lot. But I can't shape shift into anything sadly. Just change small things on my body." You said and now Penny was the one who asked more. "Oh and how can you change?" He asked, exited like a little kid. It was like his inner child was awakened. How ironic you thought. In a sense, there was a child in him, which he was eating at the moment. You smiled as you stretched out your tongue. It slowly turned into a long, split ended snake tongue. You chuckled as Penny watched you in wonder. He looked at it with so much interest, you decided to show off some more. Your tongue became normal, but in contrast your hands started to sprout claws. Long sharp claws, with which you ripped out a leg, and then transformed your teeth into razor sharp ones biting off a chunk. Penny chuckled and watched you for a bit before eating some more. You spent some time talking and eating, and before you noticed it was already night time. You got up, which cought Penny's attention. "I think I'll be going home now." You said and the frown you got in response amused you. "What, sad to see me leave?" You asked teasingly, but got a rather honest response from him. "Yeah... Will you come tomorrow too?" He asked and you nodded. This bought his smile back, and he jumped up and hugged you. You blushed a bit, not expecting any of this. But you hugged him back anyway, and kissed his cheek. Suddenly the clown's cheeks reddened, and you chuckled. "See you tomorrow then~" you said as you waved, slightly embarrassed. You left the sewers and walked home. After walking for a while, you heard sirens of police cars.