"You're the cure,
you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch"

My legs drew me closer to her.

"Never knew that it could mean so much, so much."

Gosh, that smile. I watched her eyes roaming around the garden before they got sealed with mine again.

"You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life"

Her hand moved in the air composing the beats of my heart.

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?"

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you doLove me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you doTouch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for?"

Wow, my breath caught in my throat just looking at her singing for me. Her lips kissed each other making my mouth to go dry.

"Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy gray I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire"

"Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?"

The hair all over my body stood erect hearing her voice. The effect she has on me is getting outta my control, she broke the wall I built around my heart and shattered it into million pieces, she walked in and sat on the throne one leg over another like she owned it. She is spreading through my blood like a venom and clouding my senses.

"Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?"

"Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?"

I stared at her unable to process any sane words in my mind, she shifted in her feet obviously affected by the attention. Without wasting another breath, I ran to her like a moth drawn to the flame and jumped right in front of her. She looked up at me with parted lips. No words need to be shared, I cupped her cheeks leaning down and connected our lips. The mike fell from her hand as she circled her hands around my neck instantly. This feels right. This feels right to be with her, to make her happy, to hold her close to me, to smell her angelic scent.

I held her tiny frame close to my towering one as I relished in her sweetness, the urge to have her got peaked at this moment that I forgot my surrounding and deepened the kiss. I can't help but wonder how it would be having her in my bed, a hardcore satisfying unforgettable sex, savouring every inch of her body that kept me awake at nights, that kept me take cold showers, that kept slaying me every now and then.