13. Truth or dare

Start from the beginning

"Don't bullshit me Selena" She said.

"I'm not bullshitting you Cassie!" I said.

"Why are you being a bitch to Austin?!" She said as her teeth grinded together.

"I'm not being a bitch to him" I said.

"Then why were you snappy" She said.

"Cuz I can be" I said.

"Look I know your mad that Austin brought Kendall. But you have to move on stop living in the past" She said.

"I can't help it. Okay. We may have broken up but it doesn't mean I don't love him. I still do" I said trying to fight back the tears.

"I know it hurts right now but trust me if you keep living in the past your not gonna get anywhere. Look if you want Austin back all you have to do to convince him is a simple 'yes I will be your girlfriend again'" She said.

"I can tell he's already moved on from me. By the way he looks at Kendall" I look down so she won't see me cry.

"About that....." She said. I looked up as if it was a sign to keep going.

"Well me and Austin talked about hours ago and uhh I asked him if he still had feelings for you and he said that the feelings for you are slipping away. Before you peotest and say 'Kendall is brainwashing him' she isn't. I can tell he really does love her and she loves Austin" She said rubbing me back. I wanted to break down right here right now. His feelings slipping away from me. Was I not a good girlfriend to him? What did I do wrong?

I fix my self in the kitchen and head back to everyone.

"Hey are you okay?" Riley asks. I nod as a yes.

"Okay so lets play truth or dare" Kendall says. Is this girl crazy?! This is how my relationship started with Austin. Right now I'm praying that if I or Austin pick dare they won't say I have to date him. Because I don't think I can do thag again.

Everyone replyed with a yes and I just nodded.

"Okay who goes first" She said. "How about Robert. Truth or dare" She also added.

"Truth" He said.

"Whimp. But okay. How many girls have you slept with?" She said. I instantly knew this was dirty truth or dare.

Shit.

Crap.

"8" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay. Alex truth or dare" He said to Alex.

"Dare" He said. At least there's a man. lol.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Riley" He said smirking.

I look at Alex and Riley and there faces instantly turn cherry red. Do they like eachother or something? Alex stood up so did Riley. I saw them walk to a room.

7 minutes later:

OMG!!! They were LOUD! I can't belive my best friends just had sex. 1 down 3 to go. Or at least I think. The door opened and they came out with there hand intwined together.

"Uh guys. You could have been louder so the whole town can hear you both" Zach said laught his ass off. We all look at them and there faces are red.

"Shut up Zach" Alex said hitting him in the back of the head.

"Okay Austin truth or dare" Alex said.

"Dare" He said.

Oh this should be good. *note sarcasm*