1. Getting to know all of us

Hi I'm Selena Gomez and I'm the most popular girl in the entire school. I'm also head cheerleader of the cheerleading squad. I'm 16 at the moment. 'The Crew' so they call them selves that contains four boys Austin Mahone, Alex Constancio, Robert Villanueva, and Zach Dorsey. Always try to hook up with me especially Austin.

Hey I'm Austin Mahone and I'm popular as well. I'm Varsity Captain of the football team. If I see a really hot girl, I got after her and play with her then leave her. I'm also 16 right now. I'm also trying to hook up with the head cheerleader but she can be a bitch

Aye its Alex Constancio. I'm Austin's best friend since 6th grade. I'm also in the football team. I'm the quarter back. Me and Austin always go after the cheerleaders

Aye what up its Robert Villanueva! I'm one of Austin's best friends since I forgot when lol. Im in the football team with AM and AC. We always hit on the cheerleaders.

Zach Dorsey in the house! I'm also one of Austin's best friends. I mainly hook up with all the cheerleaders except for the head cheerleader. She can be a bitch to you if she doesn't like you.

Riley Rafford is here! I'm one of the cheerleaders and also Selena's best friend. The Crew so they call them selves always hits on us but mainly Sel cuz well she the captain of course.

Aye Cassie Blake here. I'm vice-captain of the squad. Guys try to hook up with me especially The Crew. They don't pay attention to us most of the time because they're to busy trying to hook up with Selena since she's head cheerleader. I'm also one of Selena's best friends.

Melissa Woods here. I'm also Selena's best friend. I try to hook up with Austin. The Varsity Captain of the football of course. Sel and Austin are the two most popular people ever. They both have their own group and I'm part of Selena's group.

💫🌟💫

These are the characters for the story hope you enjoy this story.
Follow my instagram @absolutemahomie

Vote

Comment!