6. Goodbye...I'm back!!!

Selena's POV:

The next day I woke up to...what I call NOT my room. I turned my body and saw...Austin? I slowly and quietly got of the bed. Right as I got off Austin woke up. Damn it.

"Leaving?" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Oh okay. Um Selena?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"How are you feeling? You know with the stories?" He said.

"Okay. I guess" I said.

"Okay" He said.

"But wait" I said.

"What?" He said.

"Why did you tell me now? Why did you stay hidden? Why didn't you come after me and tried to regain my memory? Why didn't anyone tell me!?" I said.

"I don't know. I guess seeing you again would make me break down because I lost the best friendship with an amazing friend" He said.

"So everyone who was at the Bahamas knew about this? Including my mom and dad?" I said.

"Yes" He said.

"Oh. Well I gotta go. I'll see you later" I said.

I was walking down the street tk my house. I got there and saw that my mom and dad were making breakfast.

Well Austin knew half of the story. Do you think your parents and Michele know the rest of the story?

My mind told me.

"Mom. Dad" I said.

"Yeah" My dad said.

"So uh I was at Austin's house yesturday. And we were playing around. I grabbed his phone and went throught his photos and I saw pictures and pictures of me and Austin when we were little. Then I can upon a picture of me and Austin kissing. Austin told both stories about me losing my memory and the kissing story. I feel like Austin didn't tell me the COMPLETE story of our history. So I know that you guys and Michele have the rest of the story" I said getting mad.

"Selena" My mom said.

"Why didn't anyone tell me!!!" I said.

My mom was about to say something until we got interrupted by Michele.

"We here" She said. But I didn't care. All I wanted was the WHOLE story.

"Mom! Tell me!" I shouted.

"Selena not now" My mom said walking into the living room. I followed her and saw Austin with her. Just because my mom said not now doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. No I'm gonna get the WHOLE story tonight now that Michele is here.

"Mom! I'm not gonna stop bugging you until you tell me what happened 7 years ago!" I shouted again.

"Not now" She said.

"I swear. You tell me what happened 7 years ago or I will commit" I said.

"You wouldn't dare" She said.

"Try me" I said.

"No" She said.

"Okay right now I have a little bit information that Austin gave me. But I know there is a WHOLE lot more. So if you don't tell me what the rest is...I'm not gonna lie. I will commit" I said.

"Selena calm down" Michele said.

"I will calm down until you guys tell me" I said.

"W-we can't" My dad said.