The Perfect Ice-cream with a small twist

The class went quiet and gave all of their attention to Aizawa-sensei who was standing at the front of the class looking tired as always and with his wee yellow sleeping bag by his feet. Katsuki looked behind him and noticed Izuku looking pale, as the worried boyfriend he is, he quickly turned around and connected his hand with Izuku's and asked him if he was alright, some of their classmates looked but didn't seem to mind knowing that if they say anything bad they're gonna get their ass kicked by some very eruptive and violent blonde with red eyes, Katsuki (and of course the shippers of the ship).

"Don't worry kacchan, I'm alright" Izuku smiled faintly and looked into his boyfriends worried eyes. Katsuki didn't let go of his wee boyfriends bit smaller hand, he wanted to be close to Izuku since he knows that boy is freaked out by the fact that The League of Villain might be looking for him and that people he cares about might be in danger because of him. Bullshit. Izuku needs a time out Katsuki thought to himself and a second later an idea appeared out of nowhere in his head; He's gonna take Izuku out later for maybe an ice-cream or some fast food or anything to take the thought off the green boys head.

Katsuki was so caught up thinking about stuff he could do with Izuku to help him take his mind of this shit , that he didn't even realise that Aizawa was speaking to him.                                                "KATSUKI Are you listening ?! This is important" Aizawa shouted at Katsuki making him roll his eyes and telling him to calm the fuck down and that he is listening now. Izuku giggled softly catching his boyfriends attention, seeing that Katsuki was staring at him he smiled and winked, resulting in Katsuki quickly turning around and blushing really bad.

"Now as I was saying" Aizawa turned  his attention back to the class who was looking at him blankly, he cleared his voice and continued.

"Yesterday as you all know, the school got attacked by The League of Villains. All we know is that they were looking for a person with two quirks; one born in and one given. Of course the school knows exactly who they were looking for and this information will only be given to this class since the person is in here." The class gasped and started whispering, making Izuku may more nervous resulting in him squeezing Katsukis hand and looking at him with pleading eyes asking if he could come over and sit with him, Katsuki nodded and stood up and went over to Izuku and sat beside him pulling his arm around him and pulling him closer to his chest. The class was so caught up in talking about who the person may be that they didn't notice the KatsuDeku moment, well one person did, Uraraka.

"CALM DOWN!" Aizawa said quite loudly making the class shut up and look at him. "Thank you, now the person that has two born in quirks is... Izuku Midoriya" The class looked at the direction of Izuku and were met with Katsuki's red glowing eyes telling them to back off from what's his, the class yelped and looked away. Suddenly the bell rang scaring half of the class to death and making some fall off their chairs. Izuku and Katsuki stood up and waited until everyone left the classroom before they said anything.

"So.. they really are looking for me" Izuku said while looking down sadly, clearly not feeling too well about this whole situation, Katsuki quickly pulled him into a hug and softly whispered "Hey don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you and to take your mind off things I'll take out for ice-cream after school" Hearing the word  ice-cream Izuku automatically smiled and lightened up "AWE REALLY ?!" Katsuki nodded and give Izuku a peck on the lips while Izuku turned a light shade of pink and bit his bottom lip lightly "Thank you Kacchan <3"  Katsuki laughed which made Izuku blush even more "You have a cute laugh Kacchan" Izuku smiled at his boyfriend who smiled in response and tangled his hand with his "Lets go get some lunch"

The two lovebirds walked hand in hand into the cafeteria not caring that a lot of people are staring. Izuku then noticed Uraraka and all the others sitting at a table so he walked over there with a smile and his cute boyfriend by his side. As they got closer Izuku noticed that Uraraka's cheeks were red as fuck and that Iida had his arm around her. He then looked at Kirishima and Denki who were obviously holding hands and flirting. Izuku smiled at Katsuki and gived him a small peck on the lips before going over to their friends.