Date Night ( 2 )

"C'mon just tell me where you're taking me, Kacchan..."

Izuku tries to get the information out of  Katsuki but fails as Katsuki stops and stands infront of him, he moves his hand closer to Izukus chin and gently moves his chin up so that he is looking him straight in the eye.

"Ughh.. Fine, but only because you're being annoying" Katsuki Rolls his eyes and looks back at Izuku. "right so we're going to the Arcade. And thats the only thing I'm going to tell you about tonight." He then kisses Izuku gently then moves away.

Blushed Izuku happily looks at his hot badass boyfriend. "I love the Arcade I-" Izuku gets cut off by Katsuki who's slipping his hand into Izukus. "I know that you love the Arcade, thats kinda why i decided to take you there"

Izuku brightly smiles and kisses Katsukis warm cheek. "I love you Kacchan" Katsuki blushed a wee bit and glanced at his short boyfriend. "Tch. I love you too nerd." He mumbles under his breath  but Izuku somehow hears it and happiy smiles to himself.

A couple minutes later they arrived at Izukus favourite Arcade,

"Oh my.. I haven't been here in ages!" Izuku says out loud at which Katsuki chuckled a wee bit. "What are you laughing at Kacchan?!" Izuku turns his head to face now smirking Katsuki.

"Oh nothing Deku, you just look cute when you're acting like that" Katsuki realized what he just said and looks away blushing, Izuku just looks at Katsuki with loving eyes and a small smirk. "Aww~ Kacchan you're too cute"

"S-shut up Deku"

"Never! haha and you love it"

"I-I do not!"

"AWW~ look at you all flushed u-"

Katsuki shuts Izuku up with a kiss while pushing him up against the wall near the entrance to the Arcade. He moves his hand up under Izukus shirt and moves it along his abs. A minute passes and he pulls away panting and blushing.

"K-kacchan~...."

Katsuki looks at Izuku infront of him, whos face is all flushed. He bites his lower lip slightly and looks down then back up again. "..Yes... Izuku..??" Izuku grabs his shirt and pulls him closer, he then smirks and gently whisper into Katsuki's ear. "I love you~" Katsuki smiles and pulls Izuku into a hug, and whispers back "I love you too, Nerd"

They hug for a little while longer , both clearly enjoying their closeness "I think we should get inside now.. we can continue later~" Katsuki says lightly as Izuku looks up at him and nods. "Let's go"

They step away from the wall and head towards the entrance, as soon as they go in the warmness of the room cuddles them and makes them feel nearly as warm as when they were hugging outside just a couple seconds ago.

"So where do you wanna go first, Deku??" Katsuki asks while looking around seeing what games there are. "Hmm... how about we go play-" Izuku stops mid sentance and looks at Katsuki with a worried expression. "Hey... Kacchan you okay??" Izuku asks as Katsuki looks behind himself and then back at Izuku. "Umm,.. Yeah.. i guess" Katsuki lies and is about to walk away to play some random game when Izuku grabs his arm and turns him, so that he's looking at him.

"Kacchan I know when you're lying and I know when you're not okay, c'mon I grew up with you, I know you better than I know myself. So please tell me what's bothering you" Izuku looking Katsuki in the eyes with a worried smile and hugs him, in attempt to comfort him.

"Righ.. sorry, I just have this feeling like someone's watching us or something. I don't like it" Katsuki says quietly so that only Izuku hears, hearing this Izuku looks up at his boyfriend and kisses his nose. "I'm sure its nothing, Now how about we take your mind off it by playing some LASER TAG ???!" Izuku nearly screams the last part out, out of excitement and points where the Laser Tag game is. Katsukis chuckles and take Izuku's hand.