Til My Dying Days

I woke up to Nicks arms wrapped around tightly around my waist. Its Christmas Eve and I can't wait.

Nick wanted to stay over at my house per usual. I sometimes force his to stay at the boys house and of course he listens.

Nicks family flew down to LA to meet me and spend time with my family during Christmas. Their staying in our guest house and guest bedroom.

"Good morning handsome" I caressed his cheek. He groaned.

"Get up. Its Christmas Eve and we all are spending time together" I woke him up.

"I already spent time with everybody. Its time for me and you" he pulled me closer to him.

'"No baby. I want to spend more time with your family" I told.

"You spent everyday with them ever since they came over" he told.

"True. OK, today I'm all yours" I smiled.

He put himself in between my legs and started kissing me. He started grinding against me.

"Baby don't tease" I pouted.

He didn't tease and got straight to it. We made love, better than my ex's. He is better than my ex's.

We cleaned everything then headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"I don't think I told you how lovely your house is" Nicks mom told us.

"Thank you" I smiled. "Are you guys comfortable with everything? Do you guys need anything?" I asked.

"Sweety you ask us those questions everyday. I promise you we don't need anything" she smiled. I nodded and smiled back. "So what's the plan for today?" She asked.

"Nick and I are gonna must hang out together for today. Turns out I don't spend a lot of time with him, so its just us today" I looked over at him. He had a look on his face that I could never read.

Once everybody finished eating we cleaned up. I was in the kitchen doing the dishes as Nick gathered all the stuff we ate with.

He came up beyond me. His bulge was pressed against my ass and he wrapped his arms around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck.

"You wanna spend time with me?" He asked.

"Depends" I shrugged.

He pushed my body against the counter with his body. He started kissing down my neck.

"Again. Do you wanna spend time with me?" He asked.

"I don't know" I turned around facing him. "Do you wanna spend time with me?" I asked.

"Every last second of our lives" he leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Tomorrow will be our day. I'll give you a part of me you never seen before" he pulled away.

"Oh baby, I can be rough in many ways. You just wait and see" I placed my hands on his torso under his shirt.

"Can you get naughty?" He asked.

"For you I'll be as naughty as possible" I smirked.

"That's my baby girl" he pecked my lips.

"Y'all are hella nasty" Zephaniah came in the kitchen.

"Shut up" I chuckled.

I finished the dishes and headed up to my room. Nick was cuddling with Nicky on my bed.

"Let's go out today" I jumped on the bed.

"Where to?" He asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere" I shrugged.