Is it a date??

2 weeks later.....

Its already been 3 weeks since Edwin came to see me. I've got to know the boys a lot better. Nick and I have been getting to know each other and we've also hung out a lot.

Right now I'm up early in the morning making breakfast for my siblings. Healani is still here and everything is great. I'm making pancakes, waffles, eggs, hash browns, and breakfast sausage.

Once I finished I ate then went upstairs to pick out an outfit. I already did my hygiene and my hair was naturally curled so I just let it be.

Maria❤️: I'm coming Eddie!!

Eddie😙: Its 4 in the morning. Go to sleep

Maria❤️: I already had enough sleep😁

Eddie😙: I give up. The door will be open. You're welcome

Maria❤️: Boo, I never said thank you💋💋

I put my phone in my bag and grabbed my keys. I left a note for the others.

Hi bitches,
Rise and shine. I made y'all breakfast
So eat up fat asses. I'm out so don't worry about me.
I also took Nick so no need to worry about him.

Love me,
Maria

I grabbed Nick and went to my car. I drove all the way to the PM house. Once I got there I opened the door and seen someone sitting on the couch.

"Hi ugly" I said shutting the door.

"Hi love" he said. It was Nick, he's the only one who calls me that.

"And why are you up this early?" I asked.

"You know, I was just about to ask you the same thing" he stood up and faced me.

"I asked first" I put one of my hands on my waist while the other is holding Nick.

"I just had to wake myself up" he said copying my position.

"That's a good excuse" I said sarcastically "I'm up because I wanted to hang out with UGLYMUCH today. And 1/5 of them are standing in front of me" I smiled.

"And I see a friend of UGLYMUCH standing right in front of me. I'm not gonna be mean but she's ugly too" he stoked back.

"I'm gonna kill you" I laughed putting Nick down and chasing after the human Nick.

We ran around the house until I finally jumped on top of him. We both fell on the floor out of breath and laughing.

I was on top of him and he was below me. I hugged him.