"The first week was spent getting to know the boys, Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael. They were all so lovely and welcoming. Though Calum wasn't really, but like I said, not my story to tell. It was full of interviews and press events. Then the next few weeks went by like a blur. I even ended up going to a house party at Jack Barakat's from All Time Low! I mean little old me!" I shook my head in amusement.

"The last week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. The boy's album dropped and there was a lot of press around that. We went to meet and greet, an album signing and a gig all in one day. It was exhausting. From that day, I learnt a lot about Calum and the other boys. I learnt that they weren't just friends but brothers too. I'd never seen a bond like it. I felt like I was caught up in it all. I went through an emotional rollercoaster that week. Like I said it was hard and exhausting."

"I wanted to make this video now as I have finally had a chance to breathe. I have been so busy I haven't even had chance to spend time with my friends and family. I was told to be expected to notice paparazzi on my back now, especially after announcing my work with Calum and the boys and making this video." 

This next bit was going to be the hardest to talk about. "I also wanted to talk about my relationship with Calum. If you didn't know, well we are together." A lie. "It all happened really quickly but we just got on so well and there was a spark from the start." Another lie. "This leads me onto my next announcement, the song I performed at the Youngblood Q&A "Little do you know", featuring Calum will be released as a single." I grinned. "Now I can't tell you when it will be released but you have something to look forward to at least."

"The final thing I wanted to address was you guys and this channel. I just wanted to thank all of my supporters who have helped me get to where I am now. I couldn't have done it without you. It will be harder for me now though, to produce content. But I promise I will try my hardest. And if I'm not on here then I'm always active on my social media, so please give me a follow. But that's it for this video guys, thank you, I love you, and don't forget to subscribe." I smiled and waved at the camera before pressing stop and turning it off.

I grabbed a glass of water from the side and chugged it down my throat. God I felt like I had just spoken for hours. I took the SD card from my camera and put it in my laptop. I skipped the editing step and uploaded it straight to Youtube with the title, "Life Update | Uncut." That should do the job for now.

And now that was out in the open, I grabbed my phone and opened instagram. I hadn't posted since I had arrived in LA. And the picture was only of me saying something cringe-worthy. I tapped on the 'plus' button and scrolled to the picture I took of Luke and I in the dressing rooms last week. It was such a funny picture and it was the only one I had with any of the boys.

Okay I admit, I just wanted to boost my followers, guilty. But wouldn't everyone if they had this cool a pic with one of the hottest, most popular lead members of a band. I rest my case.

I captioned it "Dressing room buddies" with the the emoji with the tongue out and smiling. I pondered on whether to tag Luke in it or not. Would he think I'm being too needy? Or a wannabe? I mean he probably wouldn't see it anyway since he'll probably get so many notifications a day, so I decide to tag him anyway.

After posting, a few seconds later I get a follow from none other then Luke Hemmings and not just a like on the picture but a comment from him too saying. "We look cute:-)".

I chuckled at the use of the colon, hyphen and bracket to make a smiley face, who even does that anymore? I liked his comment and locked my phone. 

***

"So I saw your video, guess we don't have as much to talk about now." Hattie chuckled as she took a big scoop of her sundae and shoved it down her throat. 

"Don't be silly, I was planning on making that video at some point anyway, you just reminded me." I smiled.

"Anyway so let's just back up a second since when are you and Calum a thing!" She said wide-eyed.

I looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear our conversation. "Hattie can you keep a secret?" I asked.

She nodded, "Course I can. Remember when I kept the secret of us sneaking out to go to that frat party last year from your mom and she only found out because your brother was there and busted us!" She laughed.

I joined in, "true, that was a good summer. Anyway, me and Calum aren't dating, it's all for publicity." I said in a quieter tone.

She frowned, "So you're lying to everyone?" 

"I have no choice," I shrugged, "It's apparently in the job description. It's only temporary though, until my probation ends, I think." 

"Do you like him? Last time I remember he was a Class A Jerk." 

"Trust me, he still is. But I don't know, there's something going on between us that I think is real. He's told me something huge about his life that he obviously must trust me. And we've both I guess admitted our feelings but it's just never gonna happen." I sighed and started playing with the ice-cream in my bowl.

"Everything happens for a reason Soph. If you've seen this good side to him, I'm sure he's just waiting for the right moment. Thing's will work out, I know it."

AN

Hey so I worked on some of my assignment today so I thought I'd write as well, at least this way I won't feel guilty for not doing any work lol.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it.

Question of the day: what are your plans for Christmas/the holidays?

I'll be working and when I'm not working I'll be doing my uni work and when I'm not doing that I'll just be at home with my family:)

-Liv x