Tapping your foot impatiently, you stiffen as a feeling of familiarity envelopes you, accentuated with a familiar presence. Jackson's presence. You look around hastily in search for his figure, but he remains nowhere in sight. He hadn't yet come into your field of vision, but you knew he was here. You felt it in your bones. Maybe it was a werewolf thing...

You felt the urge to call out his name- howl out his name- your animalistic nature taking the better of you. But you restrained yourself and clamped your mouth shut.

Walking into class, your eyes swiftly scan across the classroom, and finally lands on a familiar presence but an unfamiliar face. Your eyes lock for a split second, him being the first to look away. For some reason...it seemed the connection was unrequited. Did he not...feel what you were feeling?

''New student?'' A woman with spectacles hanging on the verge of her nose peered up at you. You nodded, scurrying away to join the three boys.

''Name?'' she called out to you, as you responded with ''Y/N''. Keeping your head low, you brush past the desks trying to attract the least amount of attention possible. That of course doesn't happen, when you feel a hand slide across your thigh on attempting to squeeze past the narrow pathways in between the desks.

''Fresh meat'' you hear someone call out, as some guys snicker. You open your mouth to retort but it's not long before Taehyung slaps his hand away, glaring down at him like he was a piece of scum beneath consideration.

Jungkook flings an arm round your neck. ''You'll be dead meat  if you don't shut the fuck up'' he flashes a deadly humourless smile, and they walk away to the end of the classroom.

''This is why we insisted you not come'' Jimin sighs, raking a hand through his thick hair.

''I could've dealed with that myself'' You defended. ''He'll be no match for me in a one to one fight''

''One to one fight with him? Are you crazy?'' Taehyung exclaims, shaking his head incredulously.

''Are you calling me weak?! Says the one who got beaten and fled straight after!'' you snap back a bit too loud, as some heads turn to look back. ''oops'' you whisper. Well speak of the devil, because Jack was making way towards you. You suddenly began to feel nauseous, a mixture of excitement and trepidation rampaging through you.

An expression of annoyance marred the three's features, as they clenched their fists. ''Jackson...'' You muttered under your breath which he happened to hear.

''It's Jack, but hey'' he winked, plastering a smug smile. You blink. Looks like he doesn't remember after all...

''You're getting worse day by day'' Jimin shook his head dissapointedly. ''So? What do you want?'' he demanded, tilting his head in a way that made his jaw look razor sharp. You gulp, acknowledging the fact that they may have treated you well after all. They were like completely different people at school.

Still wearing a smirk, he narrowed down his eyes into glare until he met your eyes. The eyes...they were the same. The same honey doe eyes you had looked into frequently. But they were somehow different now...darkened. Like a gem that needed polishing.

Then without warning, he leaned in, until your faces were 1cm apart, and licked your cheek swiftly. ''remember this?'' he whispered.

You didn't have time to respond as your breath had been sucked into an inaudible gasp, strong firm hands gripping your arms and thrusting you back harshly. Jimin and Jungkook hold you protectively from the side, and Taehyung grabs him by the collar.

''What-'' he asks with prominent irritance lacing his voice. ''-in the fuck was that? Does she look like a lolipop to you?''

''yeah, a really tasty one at that'' he grins presumptously, his eyes still fixtated onto you. You furrow your eyebrows in annoyance, wondering what caused him to become this obnoxious. You wanted to ask, but remembered you had to remain concealed as the boys didn't yet know your true identity and connections with him.

His upper lip twisted in disgust, Taehyung grabs your wrist and walks away, Jimin and Jungkook following from behind, shooting daggers towards him with their glares.

A/N:

Human version of Jackson ^^ or imagine him however you want heh